Curborough Sprint Course - Wednesday 23rd June 2021

Associate
@Muska - what a noise this thing made. Enjoyed listening to this whilst putting the clips together! Does it have the standard exhaust?

Thanks, I really enjoyed that! It looks faster than my onboard footage too!

It’s completely stock, a neighbour of mine has a saloon with no cats or res and it’s absolutely ungodly! I’m not sure I could live with how loud that is daily.

I definitely got to know the car a bit better by the end of the day, thanks again!

Soldato
OP
Glad you enjoyed it, I liked making that one! If you've got onboard footage then feel free to stick it in the Google Drive location I put before and I'll combine it with the outside shots :cool:

And no problem, that's exactly what Curborough is all about, getting to know your car is a more "road" oriented environment than outright track. You could definitely see your confidence building throughout the day!

Man of Honour
Such a lovely day to be stuck behind my desk. I had planned to get down for 2 hours the night before, but just couldn't get away.

Soldato
That looks great fun!

If someone turned up in a slow car with no track experience (aka is Captain Slow) would that cause issues for everyone else? I assume they would just do less laps or their stint would be a minute or so longer?

Asking for a friend of course :o ;)

Soldato
Always next time.

Yes hopefully I can make it when the next one comes round (if it's august I should be good to go). Regards the no drifting rule, I have a turbo mx5 with skinny tyres and no traction control (mk2) so sideways just happens if im pushing on whether I like it or not, is this likely to get me taken off track?

Back
Top Bottom