Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
In a way, I'd like to have your faith in benevolent gods being the only possibility. But I don't. It might well seem logical to you that it's the only way it could possibly happen, but that's true for many believers in many things. Creationism is probably the best known example.

You've completely misrepresented what his post said, what a **** argument style

Man of Honour
You've completely misrepresented what his post said, what a **** argument style

In what way was it misrepresented? Their post was a simple denial of even the possibility of anything other than the thing they believe in, the beings of superhuman intelligence and wisdom with infinite power who live in a paradise they created and who are perfectly benevolent.

Shall I just go back and cut and paste "beings of superhuman intelligence and wisdom with infinite power who live in a paradise they created and who are perfectly benevolent" where I wrote "gods"? The meaning would be exactly the same.

Soldato
Dipping in and out of here to see how things are going and it's same old same circular sceptic vs E.T. believer.....

Anyway I'll keep posting interesting things as they develop. Here are new comments from former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on the report, again points to a lot more and better data than we have seen:

Trying to find footage of this comment

eCTkdG9.png

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Unfortunately, there still is nothing to see here. The situation hasn't changed. There are some aerial phenomena that are unidentified. That's been the case for at least 80 years, probably for centuries, maybe for millenia. The USA military made the same report to the public in 1952, for example, in response to UAP reports in the preceeding years from WW2 onwards. There have been UAP reports much further back in history too.

It's interesting, but there's nothing to go on. Maybe there's something more in the classified documentation, but we don't know what that might be and almost certainly won't find out any time soon because it will contain military information that should be kept secret at least until it's completely obsolete.

Soldato
It's interesting, but there's nothing to go on. Maybe there's something more in the classified documentation, but we don't know what that might be and almost certainly won't find out any time soon because it will contain military information that should be kept secret at least until it's completely obsolete.

I posted a video yesterday of Andre Carson a member of the intelligence committee who has seen the 70 page classified report and rumoured 40 mins of footage. He said the opposite, that they would be working towards a much more public approach and would look at ways of safely releasing the information without compromising sensitive systems through a public hearing.

“To quell their thirst [the public] for this wonderful phenomena that we’ve been talking about and movies have been made about for the last seven or eight decades”

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I posted a video yesterday of Andre Carson a member of the intelligence committee who has seen the 70 page classified report and rumoured 40 mins of footage. He said the opposite, that they would be working towards a much more public approach and would look at ways of safely releasing the information without compromising sensitive systems through a public hearing.

If that ever happens, maybe there will be something to go on. Politicians talking about "looking at ways to do something" very often mean "we'll do nothing and wait for the attention to fade away", but maybe they mean it and maybe they'll find some way of somehow releasing classified information from and about classified systems, procedures, missions and capabilities to the public without compromising the secrecy of those things in any way.

If that somehow happened, we'd have almost as much information as the experts who weren't able to use that information to identify the phenomena they couldn't identify. Maybe they missed something. Maybe some other experts could tie in other things from their own fields. Physicists, maybe. There might potentially possibly be something to go on at some unspecified point in the future, maybe.

Soldato
Doesn't come as any surprise that they've been very vague about what the sightings are and left it open to needing further investigation / inconclusive findings. It's a nice catch all for we don't want to tell you too much.

Caporegime
It was always going to play out like this with the compromises they would need to make to report on it any differently.

I remember watching one of those Brian Cox programmes where he goes up in the Eurofighter and they had to blur out the engines in the footage as it was classified.

Associate
It was always going to play out like this with the compromises they would need to make to report on it any differently.

I remember watching one of those Brian Cox programmes where he goes up in the Eurofighter and they had to blur out the engines in the footage as it was classified.
Blurring out all the alien tech!! ;)

Exactly. There are secrets we will not know. None of them are to do with LGM.

Soldato
It is quite interesting how divisive the report is, people are definitely either thinking this pretty much confirms there is nothing of significance to see (other than many UAPs need 'rigorous analysis'), and others are seeing this as strong evidence that there is something hugely significant now being confirmed by all those that have seen the 'full' report/footage..

However considering the snippets of videos' released so far that had the media 'fooled' and using it as evidence of alien craft have mainly been spectacularly debunked now (Well, I accept those that use the instrumentation and basic maths show there video's are definitely not proof of anything defying the laws of physics), so I just see it as an extension of that behaviour from politicians that have seen the full report..

I love sci-fi movies about alien contact and that genre and definitely would like it all to be true, but you just know it's a complete CT.. The only people seemingly pushing the strongest narrative all seem to either be making a living, or trying to perpetuate 5 minutes of fame..

Soldato
People are far too invested in this being aliens, I think there is something to this phenomena but cringe every time aliens is the go to answer. There is no more evidence for it being aliens than anything else. It's basically HG Wells and 1950s saucer movies that decided what the the answer was long ago. We need to just follow the data...

Associate
People are far too invested in this being aliens, I think there is something to this phenomena but cringe every time aliens is the go to answer. There is no more evidence for it being aliens than anything else. It's basically HG Wells and 1950s saucer movies that decided what the the answer was long ago. We need to just follow the data...
What doesn't help is the term "extra terrestrial" now being synonymous with aliens. The radiation from the sun is "extra terrestrial" in the sense that it's not from this planet, but no one thinks that its aliens turning the back of your neck pink on the first hot day of the year.

Soldato

I still have no real hope for anything interesting. Just the recent videos' released that failed under a modicum of scrutiny to not show anything that would make us sit up and take notice doesn't bode well for any real proper analysis that would allow us to follow the data.

Caporegime
? Isn't this the part of the problem? It's not presumably Russian-Chinese or American, so what is it and what does
  1. Natural phenomena similar to ball lightning
  2. Time travellers from our future coming back to observe
  3. Beings that lived here before us and hid away in Antarctica or under the sea. (eventually all signs of our existence would completely disappear if we all just suddenly died, buildings etc don't stay forever)
  4. Beings from outer space. ( that may have lived here for thousands of years after crash landing here and deciding to hide out in the ocean)
  5. Beings from another dimension.
  6. something like HAARP

someone should start a troll that it's the "internet cloud leaking out"

Back
Top Bottom