• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
Just seen on guru 3d new set if drivers that includes dessert support for doom eternal.

ownload NVIDIA GeForce 471.11 WHQL drivers. This release Adds Support For NVIDIA DLSS In ‘DOOM Eternal’, ‘LEGO Builder’s Journey’, And ‘Rust’e Persistence, Chivalry 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integrations in War Thunder and Escape from Tarkov

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1. We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. For those that wonder, the DCH driver is a Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) driver and refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers. We recommend the normal driver and not DCH.

Game Ready

Caporegime
For some reason loading up Warzone and the filters have stopped working with Geforce Experience, just says error please restart your game to use this function or something. Frustrated I went back to the 457.51's and I can now use Sharpen Filters in the Nvidia Control Panel without GE again, as it isn't black listed in the drivers!

Permabanned
For some reason loading up Warzone and the filters have stopped working with Geforce Experience, just says error please restart your game to use this function or something. Frustrated I went back to the 457.51's and I can now use Sharpen Filters in the Nvidia Control Panel without GE again, as it isn't black listed in the drivers!
471.11 filters don't work on Cyberpunk as well

V F

V F

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
Part of GeForce experience. If you have anything called Frameview in your Window services list disable it. You could also just delete nvrla, or not use GFE. Yeah, it's ****.

V F

V F

Soldato
Part of GeForce experience. If you have anything called Frameview in your Window services list disable it. You could also just delete nvrla, or not use GFE. Yeah, it's ****.

Funny, I've lost count the amount of screw ups NVIDIA always seems to cause with GeForce Experience. One of the worst ones from a few years ago, it wouldn't even launch. There were no errors but the service permissions kept getting messed up causing the services to crash.

Soldato
OP
I haven't updated drivers but I found something odd eating away processor usage ramping up the processor fans. NVRLA.exe

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterra...dia_process_i_have_never_seen_before/h2wzose/

"NVRLA.exe seems to start automatically a few seconds after system starts and then immediately takes 10% processor usage which is clearly not normal. After disable processor usage goes back 1% as usual."

I would do a full uninstall with DDU and then re install using NVSlimmer, it's worth it to not have all the bloat and extra process running. Been doing it this way since NVSlimmer launched and it's been spot on.

Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.4.1
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

NVSlimmer_v0.11
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnjicudypfyr5ey/NVSlimmer_v0.11.zip?dl=0

Back
Top Bottom