Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
As Acme was so horrified at the arch gap when I first got the MX5, I have finally got around to sorting it.

She has been away for rust prevention treatment, Eibachs fitted and alignment. To go with the PS4's I had fitted a month ago, Bridgestones weren't quite doing it for me.

So before/4x4 Spec:

After/Racecar Spec:

drivewaypr0n.jpeg

Caporegime
In the flesh I think it looks great, the black roof and alloys really compliment it.

The amount of people staring at the car today is mad...never owned a car that people take not of.

Won't last long when more and more are in the road mind!

This always happens when cars are new then it gets diluted and meh. With a classic car however you always get that reception 24/7.

Soldato
Really like that. Goes well I assume?

Thanks. Needs to be run in, so I haven’t driven it in anger yet. It’s also getting PPF applied soon, so I need to wait for that to be done first. The one I test drove went really well. Never thought I’d want to go back to manual…

This is 2021, it's whatever it says it is, you bigot!

:D

Soldato
After c. 10 years of living in apartments and not being able to wash my own car unless I went to a parents etc, today I was able to wash my f36 430i at my own house for the first time !

Pressure washer with snow foam lance etc arrives next week so it was a basic hose + 2 bucket rinse shampoo rinse sealant job:

i2I3hXW.jpg

Comes up alright!

ucZOOkH.jpg
7l8ZCjQ.jpg
NUnMRs8.jpg
S2spmp3.jpg
My e92 lurking in the background

ycVLwaM.jpg

PO0WlQB.jpg

I was worried the gravel would bog up from the water (after using my in-law's drive which basically became swimming pool after washing!), but it was absolutely fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom