Humble Choice

Caporegime
Well considering I've gone with the previous bundles that included Yakuza Kiwami 1 + 2 (and never played the damn things) it would be rude not to keep adding to my Yakuza collection. :p Think I will go for it this month.

EDIT: Then again, what's the point if I don't have plans to play these games right now? PAUSED.

Last edited:
Soldato
So, thought I see what they give me if I tried to pause it for this month and they were kind to give me $4 off so I took their offer and bought the bundle. Yakuza 3 and Surge 2 alone is worth spending $8 on so getting another 8 to pick is just a bonus ! :cry: :p

Soldato
Is that a good game ? Got to be honest and say never heard of it. :o
It's the unnoficial successor to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

The best Castlevania ever made.

The game's development was led by former Castlevania series producer Koji Igarashi and is considered a spiritual successor to the series.

If you are a fan of the genre then it's a no-brainer.

And to be quite frank, no idea how Humble "scooped" this.

Associate
I played Bloodstained when it was on Xbox PC Game Pass. It was free on there for quite some time (you've now got to pay for it). So there is precedent for it turning up in Humble.

Associate
Ive noticed that personally Humble Bundle itself has gone down a little over the past few years. They used to do really good "Pay What you want" bundles. But I find most of them now are full of games not many people would want, I haven't bought anything from Humble Bundle in a good few years cause of this. And their store sales are never really that good compared to Steam sales a lot of the time.

Soldato
OP
Ive noticed that personally Humble Bundle itself has gone down a little over the past few years. They used to do really good "Pay What you want" bundles. But I find most of them now are full of games not many people would want, I haven't bought anything from Humble Bundle in a good few years cause of this. And their store sales are never really that good compared to Steam sales a lot of the time.

I find the store excellent, though mainly because of the 20% discount for Choice subscribers. I use it more than any other store I think.

Associate
It's the unnoficial successor to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

The best Castlevania ever made.

The game's development was led by former Castlevania series producer Koji Igarashi and is considered a spiritual successor to the series.

If you are a fan of the genre then it's a no-brainer.

And to be quite frank, no idea how Humble "scooped" this.

I like these kind of games so I may just keep this month after your reply. Thanks, Nate75.

Associate
Pausing it?

Highly recommend Last oasis regardless of the steam reviews - think nomadic survival with hardcore pvp, loads of pve, base building, crafting, griefing, being toxic etc

Back
Top Bottom