Space Tourism-should we wait a bit longer or is it the right time?

Associate
We have Space X and Virgin competing for the first passengers to fly into space for commercial travel but should we wait a bit longer or do it now?

I think we should wait a bit longer to give more people a chance when it becomes more affordable.

Soldato
Without the early trials and high costs, the economy of scale won’t be created to allow more folks to try it. Think Tesla Roadster down to Model 3 (or pretty much any new product/technology …).

Soldato
Should 'We'?

There will be plenty of people who can afford it and a huge waiting list. You would be waiting years to get a place. 'They' want to make money and pay off debt.

Caporegime
We have Space X and Virgin competing for the first passengers to fly into space for commercial travel but should we wait a bit longer or do it now?

I think we should wait a bit longer to give more people a chance when it becomes more affordable.

Because every one is equal, and everyone deserves the chance to go to space? Nah.

Man of Honour

More people will have a chance when it becomes more affordable doesn't stop less people enjoying it while it's expensive....

Back
Top Bottom