Poll: UEFA Euro 2020 Final Italy v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 11th July 2021]

Shall we lock this thread for the 90 minutes the game is on?

• Yes

Votes: 94 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The rain has started, its coming from the south and its been raining here in portsmouth for over an hour now. Could be raining for a while.

anyone who lives closer got a better forecast?

Soldato
I'm at home with Covid - mega excited but feel like I may be missing one of the happiest weeks in this country in my lifetime if we win due to self isolation. Oh well! Come on England!

Man of Honour
OP
The rain has started, its coming from the south and its been raining here in portsmouth for over an hour now. Could be raining for a while.

I'm in NW London (about 7 miles from wembley) and it's just spitting here, getting darker and darker though.

Soldato

I'm 5 miles from Wembley, will probably hear the fans if we win. :D Been very light rain here, seems to have stopped and my BBC weather app is showing the same forecast for Finchley and Wembley in the next hour, light rain and a gentle breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom