• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070 LHR

Associate
I see you can now buy a 3070 LHR for £800, buy or wait?

Only you can make that judgement based on how much you need a card, how quickly and what you can justify paying. Prices remain high, but may not reduce much very quickly. You could try your luck with an FE, if you don’t have time constraints - but availability is patching, often with no warning of a drop and they sell out in hours, if not minutes.

It comes down to your needs/priorities.

Associate
Would just wait, get some discord stock alerts and just wait. The fe is not that hard to get since they are very strict on their 1 car policy.

Soldato
I know three people who managed to get an FE card over the last month. It wasn't difficult; they just signed up for stock alerts and spent 15 minutes F5ing.

Of course you're not guaranteed to get one but I think it's easier than people realise.

Soldato
i have better things to do than sitting there like a lemon F5'ing, its called having a life, a gpu isnt the be all and end all, if it is, maybe you should get out more often:D

Back
Top Bottom