• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How much would you sell a used 2080 FE for? (mid-July 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
On eBay UK, RTX 2080's currently start at £600 (Buy It Now).

That's for a Zotac Amp Edition / MSI Ventus 8G V2 / Palit Dual Fan.

Would you say that's also a good price for a Founders Edition? Or are FE cards worth more/less than the cards mentioned above?

Associate
Suppose you could just list at a higher price and leave it open to offers and consider based on the offers you get. Looking at sold items though, a dual fan 2080 Super went for 510 on 9th July. Given yours isnt a super, the price range quoted by @Captain_Bosh seems about right.

Associate
Prices are coming down, FE 3xxx series stock is improving imo. Paid 380 delivered for a new 3060ti which is the equivalent to a 2080. So me personally, I wouldn't pay over that amount - especially since it's second hand.

Soldato
There about 3060ti performance or 6700xt so look at those prices too. As ppl might opt for newer tech, so knock 50 off those cards prices. Would be my guess.

Is a fe worth more, hmm tough to say, it helps to be them for wc blocks but other than that i dont think so. So depends if theres buyers that wants one to wc i guess. Most wouldnt bother with wc tho a older tech card im imagining tho. Could be wrong tho.

Soldato
Tbh on ebay, at this time u can sell ur 2080 fe for a lot, im sure if u put 700 quid someone will buy it pretty quick so tbh if u wana sell it there, pick a price ur happy with then set it and it will probs be bought within a few days. Auction might get u more if put up for a week rather than a buy it now set price which could sell quicker but not as much.

Associate
Prices are coming down, FE 3xxx series stock is improving imo. Paid 380 delivered for a new 3060ti which is the equivalent to a 2080. So me personally, I wouldn't pay over that amount - especially since it's second hand.

Where did you get a 3060ti for 380? I just spent 680 on one.

Associate
There about 3060ti performance or 6700xt so look at those prices too. As ppl might opt for newer tech, so knock 50 off those cards prices. Would be my guess.

Is a fe worth more, hmm tough to say, it helps to be them for wc blocks but other than that i dont think so. So depends if theres buyers that wants one to wc i guess. Most wouldnt bother with wc tho a older tech card im imagining tho. Could be wrong tho.
RUBISH /https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owrk_OnaPJo :p:o

Associate
Where did you get a 3060ti for 380? I just spent 680 on one.

We can't discuss competitors here.

I will say though you could have bought a 3080 for cheaper than that. 649 for a 3080 founders edition.

Founders editions remain the same price, so before delivery my 3060ti was 369.

You'll need to set up stock checker alerts to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom