What are you cooking?

Soldato
Every Thursday I do a wild mushroom risotto. It's popular enough to have become as regular as my Sunday morning fry-up.
I'm planning on doing some recipes from The Expanse, namely red kibble, white kibble and Alex's Mariner Valley lasagne, purely for the fun of them and the challenge of the ingredients.
I often watch some Babish videos and draw inspiration for variants on the things he does. I'm itching to try corn dogs at some point.

Soldato
For dinner tonight, fresh sea bass (with heads :D) with lemon pepper butter cooked on the cast iron griddle plate with baby/mini Jersey salt & pepper baked potatoes, with a salad and some home made dressing; and for dessert a chocolate ganache mousse with cappuccino whipped cream, totally disgusting.

taB

taB

Associate
Pizzas tonight. Part wholemeal flour base with sunflower seeds mixed in. Toppings wise we'll be 1 Margherita, 1 with whatever's in the fridge and I'll have fennel salami on mine.

Soldato
A taco kit from Aldi with some Vegan mince and low fat vegetarian cheddar cheese, don't really want to eat it because I'm still recovering from vomiting all weekend, but the mince is near expiry so it needs to be cooked as I don't like to waste food

Associate
I have not had Spam for years, since a kid. On Freeview there was an advertising campaign which showed a sizzling Spam BLT which grabbed my attention. :D

Fancied a Cobb Salad as the weather has picked up, but forgot to pick up some eggs. Tonight's dinner is chicken breast, bacon, salad and Jersey Royals with peas. Smoky BBQ sauce.

Soldato
BBQ tonight but tomorrow we're having Jerk chicken thighs with rice and salad

Easy to do, mix some jerk seasoning with garlic salt, honey, soy sauce & chicken oxo and poor it over chicken thighs, bake in the oven for about 35-40 mins and serve with rice and salad.

Back
Top Bottom