• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Played demo of scarlet nexus, awful game, I feel the JRPG action RPG genre is going downhill fast, everyone is cloning similar types of battle systems, kind of like how FPS feel clones of each other.

Last edited:
Associate
Managed to get one from that drop for my lads 21st birthday with a Discord notification so they do work but you have keep refreshing for a couple of minutes until it shows up to add to basket.

I had been looking on Facebook marketplace but most where £100 mark up but there were quite a few so stock is obviously coming in if the scalpers are able to get them.

Soldato
Very & Smyth's have had stock on/off this morning.
Sent my brother-in-law off to Very - he has managed to get Disk Version, additional controller and Ratchet & Clank for £574 delivered, delivery on or before 6th August.

Soldato
Play mine every day.
I think nearly the same - switched it on November 19th and haven't really stopped playing it.
Have a steady stream of games to play, then I get to visit some PS4 games I missed, but with enhancements and then I get to re-visit some PS4 games I enjoyed in the past, but can now enjoy all over again.

Leading up to the release of the PS5 I was convinced I wasn't going to bother trying to get one at release - however the Amazon pre-order back in September went so smoothly and now I have it I feel it was worth every penny.

Soldato
I think nearly the same - switched it on November 19th and haven't really stopped playing it.
Have a steady stream of games to play, then I get to visit some PS4 games I missed, but with enhancements and then I get to re-visit some PS4 games I enjoyed in the past, but can now enjoy all over again.

Same as me. I even held off playing quite a few on the PS4 which I had bought in the sales throughout the year like Spider-Man, Ghost of Tsushima, FF7R. I sub to PS+ and PS Now so I've always got something to play even if physical releases are a bit thin on the ground. I love the thing it is so much nicer than the PS4 with all the QoL enhancements that it brings.

Back
Top Bottom