Marvel Studios Loki

Man of Honour
Very entertaining episode and great cliff hanger with the statue.

I hadn't realised that it would be that instant! (He did say to Sylvie see you soon though)

So the timeline has branched which means that various timelines now exist within this universe, which means that in some of those, He Who Remains' variants have come along to rule the timeline/universe? Whereas before, because he could see ahead of time, he could take steps to ensure that the events leading up to any branching out/his variants coming was eliminated before it happened?

Have I got this right? And how was he able to see ahead? I suppose his technological achievements allow time travel, and he can somehow monitor ahead? And why did he lose the ability to see ahead, if that ability was powered by technology?

Doesn't make sense that branches would be that divergent that quickly that the Mobius in another timeline wouldn't know Loki as they'd have a common point of divergence but still.

I'm assuming his loss of ability to see ahead was related to Renslayer when she says about going in search of freewill and enters a portal.

Caporegime
Doesn't make sense that branches would be that divergent that quickly that the Mobius in another timeline wouldn't know Loki as they'd have a common point of divergence but still.

I'm assuming his loss of ability to see ahead was related to Renslayer when she says about going in search of freewill and enters a portal.
It's not just another timeline, it's its own universe.

One where Loki never came to the TVA.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
It's not just another timeline, it's its own universe.

One where Loki never came to the TVA.

Think this is why there is a What If series to introduce the concept of the Multiverse and the next Antman movie will expand from Endgame.

Caporegime
Yeah it was alright but im not crapping my bed with joy. Better than the other series so far.

I think Marvel has peaked now and this will be the last of it, hopefully it will go out on gracefully and not milked and rammed with political 2020/21 nonsense.

Permabanned
Yeah it was alright but im not crapping my bed with joy. Better than the other series so far.

I think Marvel has peaked now and this will be the last of it, hopefully it will go out on gracefully and not milked and rammed with political 2020/21 nonsense.

There are 3000 movies coming out and probably more TV shows, what makes you think it wont be milked. :cry:

Remains to be seen if Disney ruin Daredevil and Punisher (far and away the best 2 Marvel shows).

Soldato
I liked the series. I think the one thing Marvel really need to watch out for is making everything that came before meaningless. If they start introducing alternate Tony Stark or Steve Rogers then I would have a problem. This series already kinda irked me with making the infinity stones paperweights, considering there is a time stone I don't really get it...

Back
Top Bottom