Wokery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Polish might be a better example than Australian in that case.

They receive considerable abuse from people who also abuse anyone who's non white. But would have less of a problem with Australians or Canadians or even French.

Don't look for consistency in racists as a lot of it isn't a definite philosophy it's a collection of stereotypes and personal interpretations.

Ask some Americans what they think of Mexicans and you'll get a very negative derogatory response ask them what they think of European Spain and it will be one of sophistication and pleasantness.

But the people are similar shades and speed the same language.

I think rasicim and jingoism mix a lot and not evenenly

Polish is a great example. It precludes skin colour and aussies are more accepted than poles. Why? Shared language...heritage...etc.

Caporegime
Polish is a great example. It precludes skin colour and aussies are more accepted than poles. Why? Shared language...heritage...etc.

Also noted that Polish are willing to undercut local workers, live 5 in a room and send money home to Poland therefore withdrawing funds from the economic cycle if the uk.

They also have a culture that includes effectively culling fresh water ponds of both carp and pike to eat. Despite them having cost £1000s for clubs to stock them...

They will tie thick lines to a tree stump, bait the hook and come back every other day to find a dead fish that hooked itself and couldn't escape.

Culture differences.

Caporegime
But the truth is no country really wants to be overrun by people from another country who are culturally dissimilar or creating economic, public sector problems. And if aussies hated us, wanted to enslave us via religion, were grooming and raping British girls people would probably want them to stop too.

Afghanistan didnt want white people there.

Japan wants its own population to thrive.

China does too.

In Pakistan they rape and forcibly convert non Muslims.

It seems to be pretty common the world over.

Poland and Eastern European countries are doing everything they can to stop migrants from getting in.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
But the truth is no country really wants to be overrun by people from another country and if aussies hated us, wanted to enslave us via religion, were grooming and raping British girls people would probably want them to stop too.

Afghanistan didnt want white people there.

Japan wants its own population to thrive.

China does too.

Poland and Eastern European countries are doing everything they can to stop migrants from getting in.

So, is there a problem with non-Muslim Indians coming over?

Soldato
Caporegime
Right...Still not British though are they! That was my point. It specially uses the word "white" and "Brits".

Arthur Wharton Foundation vandalised with racist graffiti | The Northern Echo

Do you consider this report to be racist

‘The future of humanity will be less white and increasingly African’

Afrophobic populists of Europe and beyond, be warned: the future of humanity will be less and less white and increasingly African. Societies can try all they might to stem this unstoppable trend, but their efforts will be in vain.

Population projections, including the most conservative among them, have all arrived at the same categorical conclusion: in 2100, one in three people on the planet will be born in sub-Saharan Africa, while Nigeria’s population will overtake that of China, becoming the second-largest country after India.

https://www.theafricareport.com/106...l-be-less-white-and-increasingly-african/amp/

Caporegime
Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
How many?

100m yes probably we don't have the infrastructure or welfare benefits to pay for them.

With our benefit state and children getting uk passports if they are born here its obvious that yhe system can and is being exploited.

I don't think 100m will be coming over.

Do you hold the same view on Americans, and Europeans?

Caporegime
I don't think 100m will be coming over.

Do you hold the same view on Americans, and Europeans?

I'm not talking about me specifically but the population in general.

If we wanted 10s of millions of Europeans we wouldn't have voted for brexit.

As I say I dont think any country wants millions and millions of anyone coming to their country in such huge numbers that can never be returned home and will effectively out fertility rate the locals making locals feel like a minority in their own country.

Show me an example of 1 country world wide who has or would welcome this, I'm yet to see many positive examples in 2000 years of written history.

If there were no limits to immigration to the UK how many people would move here?

Soldato
OP
Hopefully we'll be exporting them to an African immigration facility in the not too distant future. They should get the message to claim asylum in one of the first safe countries they break into then, rather than France and the rest of the EU being complicit in pushing their problem onto others.

Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I'm not talking about me specifically but the population in general.

If we wanted 10s of millions of Europeans we wouldn't have voted for brexit.

As I say I dont think any country wants millions and millions of anyone coming to their country in such huge numbers that can never be returned home and will effectively out fertility rate the locals making locals feel like a minority in their own country.

Show me an example of 1 country world wide who has or would welcome this, I'm yet to see many positive examples in 2000 years of written history.

If there were no limits to immigration to the UK how many people would move here?

I'm asking about you specifically. Brexit was a joke, people voting for things that weren't truthfully articulated nor fully understood.

No one has said anything about no limits, it's perfectly sensible to have limits.

What I did ask was if your views about Indians was the same as Americans, Europeans and I'll add Australians.

Last edited:
Soldato
A multiracial western society isn’t a problem but a multicultural one can be if the rate of immigration is too fast to assimilate people to western ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom