Katie Hopkins deported from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
There's a beautiful irony in your posts considering you're Black/Asian. Maybe you don't leave your desk for long enough to encounter prejudice in the real world?

Encountered plenty of it thanks Mr. Gaslighter, and everyone on this forum and others mostly dismiss it as false.

However I don't see why I would want to go and terrorize people down at the local tesco and break windows over it.

Soldato
People who were arrested during the riots were all found to be antifa members that had organised the riot through their antifa channels.

This was covered up, and both google and amazon web service did everything they could to remove and de host anywhere that posted the evidences, to push only the narrative that it was just another crazy conspiracy theory.

As for 'making people you don't like suffer', how have you missed every page in this thread so far containing violent threats towards Katie Hopkins and even Nigel Farage?

Oh wow. This is quite something

Associate
Oh wow. This is quite something

The evidences were literally posted and I saw them before such sites got banned / de platformed, which I saw as well as all my sites I used slowly began to crumple and fall apart. The usual name for such forums / subforums was 'strange statistics', but it crossed over to >now illegal in UK< site name which I also used, due to all such content previously being removed from reddit.

Same thing happening to all the Incel sites as well.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Encountered plenty of it thanks Mr. Gaslighter, and everyone on this forum and others mostly dismiss it as false.

However I don't see why I would want to go and terrorize people down at the local tesco and break windows over it.

It's an American problem, it will only become a British one if people want it to be.

Soldato

No gaslighting going on here I'm afraid, I'm just feeding you back the facts that you yourself have provided, whilst also drawing possible conclusions from said facts.

You didn't really answer my question anyway, only stated that you see the hard left doing bad things? Do the hard right not also historically do bad things?

Soldato
Good on Australia for getting rid of her, shame we can't do the same :p

Its sad how someone can make a pretty decent living just by saying controversial hate filled nonsense.

Soldato
:cry:
Im am officially assessed / diagnosed to be more intelligent than either Elon Musk or Anne Heggarty, according to the NHS.

But wanting to sue them over this makes me a bad person. Maybe I should do what other people who look me do and .... Nope, can't say that without getting banned.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
The evidences were literally posted

No, they weren't.

and I saw them before such sites got banned / de platformed,

No, you didn't.

which I saw as well as all my sites I used slowly began to crumple and fall apart. The usual name for such forums / subforums was 'strange ststistics', but it crossed over to >now illegal in UK< site name which I also used, due to all such content previously being removed from reddit.

Same thing happening to all the Incel sites as well.

...fascinating.

Soldato
Im am officially assessed / diagnosed to be more intelligent than either Elon Musk or Anne Heggarty, according to the NHS.

But wanting to sue them over this makes me a bad person. Maybe I should do what other people who look me do and .... Nope, can't say that without getting banned.

Ok, so lets for a minute say you're some sort of genius because the NHS gave you a degree (for the record, I'm pretty confident that the NHS doesn't hand out degrees, but I digress)... That doesn't mean that you have an ounce of common sense, or any experience, or any emotional or social intelligence... So whilst things may be very black and white to your 'genius' mind, maybe you are unable to perceive that grey areas exist between the black and the white? Am I getting close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom