Company of Heroes 3

Man of Honour
I enjoyed what I played of it last night, it felt like Company of Heroes to me and tbh, considering that its a year away from release yet it was in a really good shape.

Soldato
I hoped for something a bit different and to be fair it does seem like they are trying. I'm a fan of total war games with the turn based split with RTS so this has peaked my interest a bit more.

For me, there has always been a gap in the market between the RTS games like CoH and merging it with a grand campaign strategy map. I think for the most part I get my fill of the latter with Hearts of Iron 4, I'm not sure the Total War nature of this will pull me in as the main CoH gameplay looks the same as CoH2.

Don
Played this for about 10 mins. Feels horrible :(

I loved COH1 and still play it, could never get into COH2, tried it for about 4 hours in total :/ COH3 feels exactly like COH2 for me :(

Associate
For me, there has always been a gap in the market between the RTS games like CoH and merging it with a grand campaign strategy map. I think for the most part I get my fill of the latter with Hearts of Iron 4, I'm not sure the Total War nature of this will pull me in as the main CoH gameplay looks the same as CoH2.
Empire at War or Sword of the Stars?

Man of Honour
Played this for about 10 mins. Feels horrible :(

I loved COH1 and still play it, could never get into COH2, tried it for about 4 hours in total :/ COH3 feels exactly like COH2 for me :(
Uninstalled after 15 minutes, did not like it at all. Possibly not given a fair chance but felt really dated and slow.

You should try giving it a bit longer, maybe an hour? I mean 10-15 mins you must have barely even made it to the RTS part of the game, I think I spent 15mins just on the turn based section.

Soldato
Just spent ten minutes on it never really played a COH game before. Given its state not bad but seeing as it will not be out till 2022 plenty can change.

If you are having FPS/performance issue change it in Graphics from uncapped to 60FPS and it plays much better. For some reason uncapped keeps it at 30fps !

Back
Top Bottom