Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Looks really good, ours is similar (and colour) with shelving too but I got someone in to do it cost us £995 for two units and 6 shelves.
Hey I’d like to fit shelves at some point. I have a few ideas of how to do it. The problem I have is the alcove on the left is 1500mm wide. Which for floating shelves worries me a bit.

Are your alcoves similarly wide and if so did you see how (s)he did it? Some I’ve seen are batons fixed to the wall with a frame off the batons then some ply or mdf for the top and bottom. Another I’ve seen people sink rebar into the walls with resin and hang the shelves off those.

Soldato
IMG-20210720-163001.jpg

Coincidentally, I've had this machine exactly 2 years and did a memories post on FB saying that it's the best purchase I've made in the last 2 years. You wont be disappointed!

Soldato
Is it still as easy a test as it was 6 or 7 years back? I honestly think a 10 year old with no training could have passed the test I did to get mine...

Because selling alcohol only to adults is very difficult concept to learn or understand.

Indeed. The course and "exam" are a joke, even though the exam had to be done with invigilation via Zoom. Just seems like a money making exercise tbh, but I'm not paying! Was the same when I did all my Food Hygiene stuff, a bunch of multiple choice questions with some obviously wrong answers.

Associate
Indeed. The course and "exam" are a joke, even though the exam had to be done with invigilation via Zoom. Just seems like a money making exercise tbh, but I'm not paying! Was the same when I did all my Food Hygiene stuff, a bunch of multiple choice questions with some obviously wrong answers.

My dad had to do one of those 'level 1 food hygiene' things as a bakery manager.

Its basically 'Are germs bad?' Yes / No?

He bragged about getting 100%. I mentioned it to my GSCE food technology teacher because she was keen on kids whose parents worked in the food industry, and she basically said 'Ofc he would get 100% because those tests are very easy'.

Generally they're nothing harder than what a 5 year old could understand.

Soldato
So tell us,

Is the 5 second rule a thing?

Back
Top Bottom