Yellowstone

Associate
New tv series from Taylor Sheridan who wrote Sicario, Wind River & Hell or High Water.

Im a big fan of Sheridan & Costner so been looking forward to this, the first 2 episodes aired in the states last night.

Soldato
Bumping this thread, more people need to be watching this. I held off watching, as it felt like one of those shows I'd rather wait for until they're all done, but got hooked by accident while testing a new TV :D

For me, this is the kinda of show that I'd classify as "Top tier". Brilliant show and great characters, with a compelling story told at a good pace.

Soldato
I love it, I know it's got some ropey story telling and everyone is kind of an ass but it's held up by great performances and the stunning cinematography.

Have actually watched all 3 seasons twice already.

Soldato
I didn't know about this but am a massive Sheridan fan. I thought I'd check out the first episode the other night and I'm hooked. It felt more like a film than a TV show.

Soldato
Bit of a bump but s4 wasn't quite as good as previous but seems to be setting up a final series wuth the 6666 spin off the next direction alongside the 1883 prequel. Obviously doing well in the states to get 3 series going.

Back
Top Bottom