• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Signed up to the free 6 months Apple TV for PS5 owners. Was a bit of a faff but I got there in the end. Ends today so I wanted to get it done. Works through the TV as well you don't need to launch if from the console.

Associate
Associate
Well, got my Argos order from their most recent batch and all set up. It's basically just taunting me though, docs reckon about 4-6 weeks for my thumb to be useable again so no real way to play with any real ability until then. Fired up Miles Morales for a look at the graphics, it's mad how the display can make such a difference compared to my significantly more powerful PC setup, all down to that sweet sweet OLED tv

Soldato
Well, got my Argos order from their most recent batch and all set up. It's basically just taunting me though, docs reckon about 4-6 weeks for my thumb to be useable again so no real way to play with any real ability until then. Fired up Miles Morales for a look at the graphics, it's mad how the display can make such a difference compared to my significantly more powerful PC setup, all down to that sweet sweet OLED tv

I don't think I could ever change from OLED now tbh.tetris effect looks insane on it.

Associate
So, just got mine and set it up. My question is, does it download the latest PS5 patch when installing the game? I'm currently installing ghost of tsushima. How would I know if it has the PS5 patch applied? Is there any way of telling?

Soldato
There is a possibility, a good one that I am just not getting this right!
I bought Spiderman on the sale and assumed it was remastered and I would get the PS5 version, was I right or wrong?

Thanks

Soldato
There is a possibility, a good one that I am just not getting this right!
I bought Spiderman on the sale and assumed it was remastered and I would get the PS5 version, was I right or wrong?

Thanks
I think you only get the remaster via buying Miles Morales still? Unless they stopped all that.
Least that’s what I did when I got my remastered version.

Soldato
Yeah if you just buy it it's not the remaster it's the PS4 version.

Well I'm not like massive Tetris lover but it's like a psychedelic trip. Some pure black backgrounds and things popping out and great music.

Me either but I have enjoyed games like Lumines in the past because they're quite trippy. Might wait for a deeper sale as £27.99 still seems a bit steep for what it is.

Soldato
So, just got mine and set it up. My question is, does it download the latest PS5 patch when installing the game? I'm currently installing ghost of tsushima. How would I know if it has the PS5 patch applied? Is there any way of telling?

In my experience sony will check on power up or when first connect to network, so you probably are up to date, but if you want to be sure go in the system menu, there is a way to check for an update there manually.

Back
Top Bottom