Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Soldato
You never need to spend platinum to get the parts. Usually you have to just keep repeating the mission/boss enough times until they drop all the right parts so it's a game of patience for the drops and then again for them to actually construct!

Stopped playing a few years ago but it's such a good game and whilst the learning curve was steep that's what really drew me in, so much to learn and the actual gameplay is class too.

Associate
still only got 50 platinum
If you want to buy platinum, the best way of doing it is to wait until you get a platinum discount as one of your daily sign in bonuses - they drop with reasonable frequency.

Another way of getting platinum, without spending any money, is to keep your duplicate prime parts and not sell them to Baro in the relays. You can sell them to people via Warframe Market - worth watching a few videos on YouTube to see how it works and what the etiquette is.

I play a lot of Warframe :)

Underboss
to me, the enjoyment of the game is just playing it, and not throwing money at it and getting to the end quickly

same with my Clash of Clans, i don't throw money at it, what's the point ? u get to the end, and that's it, you wont play it anymore

Associate
I don't mind grinding and a bit of RNG can keep things interesting but when they layer RNG on top of the grind, that's when I reach for my wallet.:D
Lost count of the days I've wasted replaying the same mission trying to get the last part I needed.
Now, if cracking relics stops being fun I'll just hit the market and buy what I need.
Also when I started Forma'ing weapons (requires re-levelling from 0 every time) an XP booster kept things moving along and fun.

Not trying to guilt anyone, just for me personally after well over 1000 hours spent playing Warframe I don't begrudge paying a bit of money to the Devs.

Underboss
I have cleared around 5 planets now
same wareframe
same weapons
got a pet

everything is at max, apart from the mods, they are nearly there, but all ranks are max

and still nothing in my Blueprints i want

are these guns any good ?

QlvdXG2.jpg.png

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Thanks
I'll keep playing it they way I do, it'll come soon enough lol
It won't if you don't farm the same planet bosses over and over until you have all the parts. Check a wiki for the specific warframe parts you want. Each boss drops all 3 parts, so only going once will never get you that frame.. Build the 3 parts, then build the whole warframe by buying the bp off the market. It takes 3 days for a warframe, and 12 hours for the part. So you wanna have these all lined up like a factory so you can hop into the next one as soon as you've levelled one.
On paper they are among the worst in the game. But that's not to say they won't be fun.

Caporegime
If you want to buy platinum, the best way of doing it is to wait until you get a platinum discount as one of your daily sign in bonuses - they drop with reasonable frequency.

Another way of getting platinum, without spending any money, is to keep your duplicate prime parts and not sell them to Baro in the relays. You can sell them to people via Warframe Market - worth watching a few videos on YouTube to see how it works and what the etiquette is.

I play a lot of Warframe :)

You can force a discount daily drop by not logging in for a few days

Caporegime
I have cleared around 5 planets now
same wareframe
same weapons
got a pet

everything is at max, apart from the mods, they are nearly there, but all ranks are max

and still nothing in my Blueprints i want

QlvdXG2.jpg.png

Mod the fraggor for the power slam move and you can happily obliterate everything for a while.

The guns/weapons are far less important than the mods

Make sure to upgrade the good ones

You only need 1 of each mod too.

Say you have a rifle damage mod card you don't need one for every gun 1 can be used for all.

Same for warframe cards

Caporegime
Have they enabled cross platform accounts yet I have a pc qcount from years ago with nothing on but quite a lot on my ps4 one.

Would be nice to use that on the pc

Underboss
Mod the fraggor for the power slam move and you can happily obliterate everything for a while.

The guns/weapons are far less important than the mods

Make sure to upgrade the good ones

You only need 1 of each mod too.

Say you have a rifle damage mod card you don't need one for every gun 1 can be used for all.

Same for warframe cards

Can i put 1 mod in for my Skana, and then will it work for my other sword as well ? or do i need 1 in Skana and 1 in the other blade ?

Caporegime
Can i put 1 mod in for my Skana, and then will it work for my other sword as well ? or do i need 1 in Skana and 1 in the other blade ?

1 mod works on unlimited number of anything.

So the mods you use on your skana can be used on any other blade and you only need the one of each

Each individual weapon can have 3 mod profiles too.

So say you make one for anti grinner one for anti corpus etc you can swap between the profiles rather than swapping out the mods insividualy. That saves time later

So that 1 mod for melee damage, can be on your skana and another blade at the same time. You dont have to swap it manually etc each time one equipped for the weapon the game remembers

Back
Top Bottom