Talk me out of buying a FD RX7

Soldato
I do love RX7s and i've always wanted one myself but they're long gone out of my price range now.

I do think the bodykitted ones look pretty terrible but if you're really into the fast and furious look each to their own i guess. Also if you're wanting to go single turbo with lots of mods you may as well use one that's already modified like that, the clean OEM ones are only going to go even more mental in price so as long as you're not touching one of those.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
As it’s yourself.
Please don’t mangle beyond comprehension a standard looking RX7. IMO, one of the best looking coupes ever made.

If however you can find one that’s pre-modded, then sure.

Associate
Already regret not buying one of these a while back when they were circa £15k. In more of a position to look after something like it now but I feel like time is running out - if you want one, do it!

Soldato
Mine was £900 back in 2010 I was looking for a non-runner for a conversion and was lucky to see the local advert first. Sold it in early 2020 and invested the money just as the stock market was booming so I don't feel so bad about not holding on to it.

Back
Top Bottom