Witcher 3 'Enhanced Edition' - Any news about this?

Soldato
Playing it again for the xxxx time, dame it's such a good game, the music,the little touches, the easter eggs you notice, it's still in my top 5 games of all time list.

Totally agree. Been gaming since my dad bought a BBC Micro in Oct 1983 and this is one of my very favourite games of all time. The atmosphere is mesmerising.

Soldato
As I already have Witcher 3 GOTY Wild Hunt edition, via GOG, does that qualify me for the free enhanced edition via an update when it is released..?

Untitled.jpg

I see the above in my GOG Galaxy launcher but haven't claimed it as I thought that I would get that anyway due to owning the GOTY version already..?

Thanks

Soldato
Thanks, thought so. But seemed a little vague in what I could find.

Also own it on Steam as the GOTY edition, yup worth buying twice, so that should also be covered.

Soldato
As I already have Witcher 3 GOTY Wild Hunt edition, via GOG, does that qualify me for the free enhanced edition via an update when it is released..?

Untitled.jpg

I see the above in my GOG Galaxy launcher but haven't claimed it as I thought that I would get that anyway due to owning the GOTY version already..?

Thanks

Read that message again... ;)

Soldato
Huh, I knew that I'd end up regret posting this
Thanks
WkM61Xq.gifv

It's alright I saw this thread and thought the same! I had it in my GoG account from a while back.

Would be good to have and definitely make me feel glad supporting them after I bought it a few times from CDProjekt :D

Soldato
I never played the first Witcher, not sure why. No doubt playing a handful of other games during that time, already got too much on my back burner. The Witcher Enhanced will be one of them as it is downloading now, perhaps more relevant after recognising the rather obscure 3 in its naming :D

Soldato
It's good, I really enjoyed it (although I played it back in 2009 or so). It's slightly different in terms of gameplay (maybe more MMORPG style) but still a good play.

Associate
Totally agree. Been gaming since my dad bought a BBC Micro in Oct 1983 and this is one of my very favourite games of all time. The atmosphere is mesmerising.
Yep same for me although I started a little earlier on a 78 Binatone, played all the greats and still this for the story and the atmosphere it in there for me. Was actually a game I didn't want to end.

Soldato
basically Q1-Q2 2022 from rumors.

Ill replay this possibly on Blood & bones (or hard) Ive finished this on Normal hard & Deathmarch. So rather chill a bit Deathmarch can be little to unforgiving if you dont want a certain build...

Man of Honour
I hope that one of the things they change is the tree movement, for some reason when I played the trees used to move about like crazy, as if they were in a hurricane all the time.

Back
Top Bottom