• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Overclockers sent me the wrong GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ordered an iChill RTX 3070-Ti x3. They tried to send me an inno3d twin x2 oc RTX 3070. They havent even sent me a 3070-Ti and now I am £750 steep and no ETA on when I’ll actually get a graphics card absolutely shocking.

Soldato
Ordered an iChill RTX 3070-Ti x3. They tried to send me an inno3d twin x2 oc RTX 3070. They havent even sent me a 3070-Ti and now I am £750 steep and no ETA on when I’ll actually get a graphics card absolutely shocking.

Your title is misleading.. "Overclockers sent me the wrong GPU" then you state "They tried to send me an inno3d twin x2 oc RTX 3070", did they actually send you the inno3d twin x2 oc RTX 3070 or did they offer that to you instead of the iChill RTX 3070-Ti x3 as there maybe a shortage of these gpus ?

Confusing as hell your post. Also the right way to cure it is to contact OCUK as you purchased it from them, the forum can't help you with that unless you use the link below:-

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/categories/ocuk-customer-service.72/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom