Forum weirdness

Commissario
I have always been able to see and comment in the members deal thread but as of this morning I can no longer see any threads in there, apparently i no longer hold the right privileges.

Coincidence the Crypto forum disappearing and the deal thread becoming inaccessible?
Of course it's not a coincidence. We're working on resolving them both.

Caporegime
I'm going to guess a couple of the hamsters caught COVID and thanks to Brexit, no suitable replacements could be found at such short notice. The admins found a couple of younger hamsters but they kicked off when they were asked to perform the same role for less pay. They've subsequently had to disable parts of the forum while they're short staffed.

Soldato
Ohhhh, fancy, I just had a message appear when I refreshed.

"We're aware that some of you can't access the Crypto forum, the issue is being looked at and we'll let you know once it's been resolved."

They're fixing it people, stay calm and drink.

Associate
Ohhhh, fancy, I just had a message appear when I refreshed.

"We're aware that some of you can't access the Crypto forum, the issue is being looked at and we'll let you know once it's been resolved."

They're fixing it people, stay calm and drink.

i got that message around 11ish i guess its when you log in out

surprised its taking so long must be more complicated if its around permissions they probably have to be super careful not giving access to people that they shouldn't.

Soldato
I am writing a response, then i pause.... To think.

Randomly i see cloudfare, problem with the server etc.

But i've not done anything, does this forum auto refresh or what? For notifications??

Back
Top Bottom