Forum weirdness

Associate
I'd hazard a guess that the forums had a wobble two months ago.
as the world didn't end or the forum collapse when i got access to the crypto forum back in may might i suggest allowing it if i promise not to end the world or make the forum collapse lol

btw whats the forum count required for us plebeian folks to gain access to the great hallowed crypto forum who have been members for years but just don't have verbal diarrhoea when it comes to posting

Commissario
I did actually try and give you access earlier but I think that because your post count is low that the promotions are removing it automatically. If that's the case, there's nothing we can do about it at the moment, your only solution is to actually participate in the rest of the forum. If all you want to do is read the crypto forum then you can just log out and it will be visible.

Associate
I did actually try and give you access earlier but I think that because your post count is low that the promotions are removing it automatically. If that's the case, there's nothing we can do about it at the moment, your only solution is to actually participate in the rest of the forum. If all you want to do is read the crypto forum then you can just log out and it will be visible.
posting on forums yikes that will never catch on i'm fixed thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom