What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Currently watching banshee (late to the party) only started watching it as i was struggling to find something to watch and it popped up and i think i have seen a few mention it on here that it is decent 6 episodes in and really enjoying it.

Caporegime
After seeing the press take note of Ted Lasso S2, we started S1 last night. Really like it.

That's two recent comedies from Apple we've watched, maybe that's their calling considering the service seems to be struggling a little.

Soldato
So, Burn Notice has been paused while I watch through Mr. Inbetween. They're only 25 min or so episodes, so they fly by quite quickly, I'm nearing the end of S2 and really enjoying Ray as a character.

Soldato
The final scene of the series finale was perfect. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but it was one of the best ends to a show ever.

Yep, it was very unusual, very satisfying. I am doing well at not giving the plot away to my wife, so far. I am looking forward to her reaction to that final episode.

I normally don't like rewatching TV shows, but am enjoying this, but because it's really about people and their relationships, it hasn't dated.

Back
Top Bottom