Bob Odenkirk collapses on ‘Better Call Saul’ set

jcr

jcr

Associate
“Better Call Saul” star Bob Odenkirk collapsed on the show’s New Mexico set on Tuesday and had to be hospitalized.
Crew members called an ambulance that took the 58-year-old actor to a hospital, where he remained Tuesday night, a person close to Odenkirk who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter told The Associated Press.

https://apnews.com/article/entertai...bob-odenkirk-7f571c7451652ce88ddec73fd8739c89

Soldato
Serious heat there, as mentioned already perhaps just heatstroke or overwork. I think they do long hours even though many assume they work a few hours a day and go home

Soldato
Bob's rep said:
We can confirm Bob is in stable condition after experiencing a heart-related incident. He and his family would like to express gratitude for the incredible doctors and nurses looking after him, as well as his cast, crew and producers who have stayed by his side. The Odenkirks would also like to thank everyone for the outpouring of well wishes and ask for their privacy at this time as Bob works on his recovery.

Sounding good.

Associate
I agree I think he is a really good actor.

I'm not a fan of Better Call Soul though, we struggled through about a season and a half and gave up.

Breaking Bad on the other hand was awesome.

I didn't like El Camino either.

I know he's been in other stuff though.

Watch Nobody, brilliant film.

Soldato
The brothers story was so tedious and unengaging throughout the first few seasons of BCS but also needed to give backstory to his character I guess.

The Brothers thing didn't bother me, what did my head in is every time Chuck was on screen I had flashbacks to midgets dancing around a tiny Stonehenge.

Caporegime
I don't think the first two seasons are tedious at all, but it certainly gets better and better each year.

Glad to hear Odenkirk is ok, anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom