Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
I think I just bought the most anti motors car possible

It's
A suv
4 pot
7 seats
not German
A lease deal (and not a particularly amazing one either but that's the market right now)

4XEzfmW.jpg
6kF0AcV.jpg

Positive points I like the looks, it drives pretty well for a big car and has plenty of gadge on board. Also only have it for two year deal

Associate
Nice spec. How do you find the adaptive suspension?

I haven't had any issues with it, on comfort setting it's nice enough to waft about and in sport it just firms it all up a bit when you're having a spirited drive - due to the wheels and run flats avoiding pot holes is a must in any mode but the ride isn't overly harsh at all. I think it's far more comfortable than my dads Audi A3 on 17" wheels with non run flats.

Soldato
I think I just bought the most anti motors car possible

It's
A suv
4 pot
7 seats
not German
A lease deal (and not a particularly amazing one either but that's the market right now)

4XEzfmW.jpg
6kF0AcV.jpg

Positive points I like the looks, it drives pretty well for a big car and has plenty of gadge on board. Also only have it for two year deal
Not available in the UK and even if it was Mazda would probably fit one of their gutless engines i it..

Soldato
The Fiance and I done a wee northish tour of Scotland last week! Glorious weather too, which helped!

The M140i was great fun! Comfort when needed and a blast of speed when late for things!

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

Needed a good wash when home, wheels off, etc.

IMG_1982.JPEG

mjt

mjt

Soldato
What have you gone for? I remember your thread on the subject!
270S SV with lowered floors. Went brand new in the end as it’s a great spec and I thought I’d get it nice and quickly but alas still jumping through hoops trying to get it registered 3 weeks later..

Will get some pics up if I ever get my hands on it!

Associate
My eldest daughter bought me some cleaning products for my Birthday last week and with the sun due out I gave it a clean :D, then on Sat my youngest daughter tested positive for Covid so have been isolating since (then tested positive myself) so haven't actually driven it anywhere since and it's now covered in pollen :mad: and will be back to dodgy weather when I am allowed back out again!

I am still pondering getting the wheels done in Ferric grey but will possibly wait until they get chipped, or damaged or I run out of the matt wheel shampoo + matt detailer for them.

i.php

20210722120125-362f7492-xl.jpg

20210722120131-db8181a6-xl.jpg

i absolutely love the new 3 series, even the base models look good!

This sir, is stunning!

Soldato
The new one is out next year. 2.4 230ish BHP N/A and 0-60 in six seconds. Going to pretty epic I reckon.

It's so annoying; that engine upgrade fixes the common complaint about the old model. And that's the only problem I had with it...but I think the old model looks better!
If it looked as good as the current gen, going by the engine upgrade, I'm almost certain it would be my next car (if not much of an original choice). Time will tell if I can get over the looks before they come out :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom