The Ascent

Caporegime
Im getting over 100fps at 4k with everything maxed on a 3090 but I have noticed that big explosions dont cause a drop in frame rate but an actual pause for a second.

I still use DLSS anyway regardless of FPS as it usually offers better IQ overall than native + whatever **** form of AA the game uses.

Soldato
For the sake of saving £5, I decided to buy the game via cdkeys. Wish I hadn't bothered now, as its been saying "key available shortly" for going on five hours. So much for preloading.

Soldato
OP
@Tek81 - I grabbed it from GMG a week or so ago, it was only £15-17 pre-order and you got a key straight away. I use cdkeys but not for pre-orders anymore unless it's silly cheap ! Have you got the £1 GamePass offer ? like others have said it's on there.

Loving it so far, gfx are great and it's very atmospheric. I was shooting like mad at first thinking more shots would hit more but no no ! carefully aimed shots slow and take down enemies nicely.

For ultrawide peeps ;-

20210729190338-1.jpg

Man of Honour
@Tek81 - I grabbed it from GMG a week or so ago, it was only £15-17 pre-order and you got a key straight away. I use cdkeys but not for pre-orders anymore unless it's silly cheap ! Have you got the £1 GamePass offer ? like others have said it's on there.

Loving it so far, gfx are great and it's very atmospheric. I was shooting like mad at first thinking more shots would hit more but no no ! carefully aimed shots slow and take down enemies nicely.

For ultrawide peeps ;-

20210729190338-1.jpg

I was the same , shooting like mad and not hitting anything. Then I realised that you can shoot low (just left mouse) or high (hold right mouse and shoot) and I was aiming high and shooting over everythings head

Associate
will be playing this later tonight if i get time or later tomorrow i didn't find Microsoft Flight Simulator that interesting so i'm hoping for better things from this

Thanks for the mini reviews guys it sounds just my type of game cheers

Man of Honour
Damned city is enormous.

Has anyone worked out how to change shirt skins yet? I've picked up a few but cant find how to change them. I did find a vendor where you can change your weapon skins but not found one for shirts yet.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Never heard of this game until today. Had a look at a few reviews and looks like something I would enjoy so picked it up from cdkeys. All downloaded and ready for the weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom