Disgusting display of Racism

Soldato

Not everything needs to be an argument, looks like you'd do well to take that into account.

Soldato
One minute black men aren't doing enough for black kids, now when one does its racist. Get as grip.

He is clearly an inspiration to black youth...

First Things First
Stormzy

Alright, first things first, I've been putting in the work
I'm a rebel with a cause (With a cause)
Had problems with the fam, I had problems with the gang
But I put that **** on pause (Put that **** on pause)
I've been gone for a while but I saw you *n word* smile
When I cancelled all my tours (Little *felines*)
Someone tell 'em that I'm back
I don't never ever slack, grab my gun and go to war (Boy)
I got brothers up in jail, going mad up in their cells
When you hear me, bang the doors (Bang the doors)
*N word* moving chatty, someone tell 'em that I'm scatty
Bro, I'll pull up uninsured like (Skrr!)
Running through my strip, rappers jumping on my *male genitals*
Just to build up a rapport (That's embarrassing)
I can tell them man are bitter
But they're begging it on Twitter, man, I swear I'm so appalled
Before he takes a shot, I'll shoot him first (Him first)
And poor mum, we was going through her purse (Through her purse)
We were doing road and doing church
Looked the devil in his face like, "Mother******, do your worst"
Still here tryna find another blessing
I'm over-loyal, man, I'll ride for what I'm repping
Dark times, *N Word* dying in recession

Drugs kill, but my *n word* make a killing off a drug (Ay)
Rapping like I'm Jigga but I'm Puff (Puff)
West End wanna show a *n word* love (Love)
But if it weren't me you would never let my *n word* in the club
**** DSTRKT and **** all these nightclubs
And **** giving money to people that don't like us
There's riots in the city, just tell me where I sign up

Man of Honour
I'm a bit late to the outrage party but great to see the standard frothers frothing away. I particularly liked the appeal to Martin Luther King by some of our more predictable members, without any hint of self-awareness or irony :cry:

e: a cast list appears!

10 posts BallistixOnZ490

I'm actually confused because Ballistix claimed in another thread he's half Black/Asian but he's been posting like a white person in this thread.

Caporegime
I'm actually confused because Ballistix claimed in another thread he's half Black/Asian but he's been posting like a white person in this thread.

Are all Black or Asian people supposed to have the same political views though?

B&W doesn't seem to be happy with this either. In fact why would an Asian person be happy about this in general? Various Asian groups are disproportionately successful when it comes to higher education, A-level results etc.. if we start going down the US route then it is pretty obvious which groups might pay the price for any attempts to adjust the diversity stats via Affirmative Action etc..

If people are willingly accepting that you can just give a scholarship based on race then what else are they going to be willing to accept in the name of diversity - especially if there is an attitude among some that any complaints about it are just mindless frothing etc..

Soldato
It’s interesting (well, actually it isn’t) to see people in here who are obsessed with race and who support the unsavoury characters, frothing about this. I guess their thought process is ‘we only support racists/xenophobes who we agree with’?

Caporegime
It’s interesting (well, actually it isn’t) to see people in here who are obsessed with race and who support the unsavoury characters, frothing about this. I guess their thought process is ‘we only support racists/xenophobes who we agree with’?

It's interesting to see the people in here who are obsessed with declaring everyone to be racist, not being able to criticise and instead defend actual racism when it occurs. I guess their thought process is...Well tbh they don't have a thought process. That requires intellect.

Soldato
It's interesting to see the people in here who are obsessed with declaring everyone to be racist, not being able to criticise and instead defend actual racism when it occurs. I guess their thought process is...Well tbh they don't have a thought process. That requires intellect.

Who has declared everyone to be wacist?

Man of Honour
I’m not flat out against schemes that aim to promote social mobility and diversity in education and professions. In this case, I’m not sure how much social mobility / diversity is being affected…. They are all at Cambridge with places, right?

Good for them I guess.

Man of Honour
I’m not flat out against schemes that aim to promote social mobility and diversity in education and professions. In this case, I’m not sure how much social mobility / diversity is being affected…. They are all at Cambridge with places, right?

Good for them I guess.

It isn't helping social mobility at all; it's misplaced resources at best, and a virtue signal at worst. Having a place at Cambridge is arguably one of the most "privileged" positions a young person can be in, they're the last people who are going to be worrying about their student finance.

What a colossally odd thing to say. Can you explain what you mean here?

Associate
I hate this because people like me don't need it!

I went to uni without it, so did my brother and most relatives.

If you already have a place confirmed at uni and are eligible for a student loan, why do you need a scholarship?

Scholarships are for people that cant get funding from a loan.

How come I and other people like me can't get funding to do a second degree if we need it due to disability?

'Just be black, get free gibs' - and tell me how this helps when all my applications for anything go straight in the bin?

As pointed out, if you have a confirmed place at Cambridge, you don't need further funding. How about using such money for people with disabilities or helping those that can't get into uni first?

These people will get gibs to go to uni, and a lot of them will remain on gibs after. Like me and so many others like me. Simply being handed gibs gibs gibs gibs does exactly zero to help people improve their lives.

There is no genuine help to get people like me into a decent career anywhere, and money keeps getting wasted on crap like this.

Also I strongly hate all black people that use the N word such as this guy in their music. Such hypocrisy claiming that black people need help like this while continuing to glorify being a piece of typical street trash chanting that word like a mantra in your music.

Last edited:
Associate
20210728-131759.jpg
May I ask why you provided a screenshot of this and not a link to the Tweet?

Soldato
You clearly seem to have some stereotypes about black and Asian people, probably due to internalised racism. I would recommend that you go on a diversity training course to help you fix this.

Let's not mince words and dance around the subject like the posters above. This is a stupid and borderline racist statement to make. Is this the new version of the "you don't sound/talk black" statement that people make.

Back
Top Bottom