• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Im not sure but i thought they did it with software first but people got around it easily so they then did it on the hardware level. I could be wrong though, it was some article i read a while back i think

It can be on the box, on the model number or the sticker on the card.

The early attempt or v1 seemed to be affected by drivers (some combo of hardware/software) whereas the v2 or newer rollout seems to be more hardware baked in. So I'm led to believe.

Soldato
Is there anything official from Nvidia?

All I keep seeing is contradicting posts on here and unofficial news. Nothing direct from source.

Soldato
So all the FE drops this week went to france spain and germany. Nothing for UK. Typical

were 5 UK drops in June, only 2 in July but annoyingly it just happens randomly and i cant see a pattern except obviously you would think they were splitting the stock fairly evenly between coutries.

Man of Honour
were 5 UK drops in June, only 2 in July but annoyingly it just happens randomly and i cant see a pattern except obviously you would think they were splitting the stock fairly evenly between coutries.

Might be shipments getting held up for whatever reason masking the pattern even if they were originally split up fairly. I don't know the reasons but quite a few things that have been in "short supply" in the UK recently have been sitting in warehouses at various places for weeks or even months on end before getting to retail. Possibly related to things like COVID, driver shortages and Brexit, etc. but then other stuff is moving along similar lines fine.

Soldato
That is undervolting, 3440 x 1440, 144Hz monitor.

New world = all settings maxed.
Cyberpunk = majority maxed.

Prior to the thermal pad mod, I only remember my VRAM temps. peaking at 104! Not a comfortable number to see.

Thanks man, what voltage do you use? They are good temps.

Associate
You need to play around with your card.

Off the top of my head, I think I got a 1,850MHz at 835mV. This gave me similar performance to stock settings, lower temps. and fan noise. Stress tested and runs stable.

I am not sure on Cyberpunk or any other game, I just hit the high preset button and go. As long as I am getting minimum 60 FPS, all good to my eyes (visuals are stunning with newer games).

Back
Top Bottom