FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
Hi there

Expecting stock to arrive next week and I shall also make some of the cards available for ore order again this afternoon. :)

Hi Gibbo, I just pre ordered the Zotac 3060TI, is that due in at the same time as the Inno3d? I actually need two cards, I went to pre order the Inno 3060TI but can't as I assume its one GPU per customer in total despite the model?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo, I just pre ordered the Zotac 3060TI, is that due in at the same time as the Inno3d? I actually need two cards, I went to pre order the Inno 3060TI but can't as I assume its one GPU per customer in total despite the model?

It’s one per customer, try again in a few days it’s about keeping things fair.

Associate
First-time customer of OCUK here. I've placed a pre-order for the Zotac 3060 Ti today. Excited to get one for under £500 finally.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but what's the lead time (roughly) for pre-orders?

Associate
I've also pre ordered the zotac rtx 3060 ti. Its probably going to be a month or two. Though, reading back through the thread, OCUK are expecting some stock this week. Let's see how much stock comes in.

Associate
Hi there

Expecting stock to arrive next week and I shall also make some of the cards available for ore order again this afternoon. :)

How much stock are you expecting this week? I'm assuming since the pre-orders opened back up, there was enough to cover the first load of orders (I ordered and Inno3D X2 OC first time round so wondering if that's part of this weeks stock?)

OcUK Staff
OP
How much stock are you expecting this week? I'm assuming since the pre-orders opened back up, there was enough to cover the first load of orders (I ordered and Inno3D X2 OC first time round so wondering if that's part of this weeks stock?)

Stock is expected ongoing throughout this month, some this week, some next week and all orders should be fulfilled by end of month as long as the AIB's ship what has been agreed. :)

Soldato
Hopefully it's alright to ask here since the thread similar to this in the graphic section turned into a mining thread.

I presently have a 1080Ti in my one of my PC and wondering how much of a difference a 3060Ti would make ?? Also just to confirm, but I am guessing even a 3060Ti would be good for games like Control etc, to find out about Ray-tracing and DLSS ?

Soldato
Hopefully it's alright to ask here since the thread similar to this in the graphic section turned into a mining thread.

I presently have a 1080Ti in my one of my PC and wondering how much of a difference a 3060Ti would make ?? Also just to confirm, but I am guessing even a 3060Ti would be good for games like Control etc, to find out about Ray-tracing and DLSS ?

Soldato
Thanks for the video ! Did they mix things up at the end though ? It shows the 1080Ti being faster then the 3060 in the last couple of games, like Horizon Zero Dawn ?

Well, the 3060 is not exactly a card that's setting the world alight.

But your post said you're considering the 3060 Ti, which is faster than a 1080 Ti.

My personal opinion is that if you have a 1070 upwards, then it's only worth getting a 3080 or better, unless you really want DLSS or ray tracing now.

I'm running a 1070 at 3440x1440 and it still performs well.

I went for a 3080 at OCUK when they had "RRP" prices, but we all know how that went.

I'll look at the 4 series when they come out, and if they're available and not at unrealistic prices, I'll get one.

Back
Top Bottom