Overclockers company is a joke

Man of Honour
How to Return Items to a Seller
To initiate a return of an item purchased from a seller, go to Your Orders and select Return items. Select the item you want to return and a reason for the return.

For eligible orders, you will receive a prepaid return label when you arrange a return via the Online Returns Centre. For non-eligible orders, you will have to contact the seller to request a return label, and wait 48 hours for the seller to respond.

The seller will review your request and, once they respond, you'll be notified by email.

For approved requests, you'll receive a mailing label that you can be access and print from Your Orders. Some sellers have special processes and might send you an email with their return address and mailing instructions. You'll be able to view the seller's responses to your request in the Returns Center.

You can also use the cancellation form that can be accessed in your shipment confirmation email. If you use this form, you'll still need to contact the seller to obtain return details to send your product back.

Sellers typically respond to return authorization requests within 48 hours. If you don't receive a response within 48 hours, you may be eligible to submit a claim under the Amazon.co.uk A-to-z Guarantee. Learn more at https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201889250.

The key info is the last 5 paragraphs. I don't really get where this went off the rails, if OcUK responded through this process and sent you a label, and said that you would need to pay for it, it does seem they're going outside of the policy, which would be easily sorted by taking the next step recommended. I assume you simply went down the A-to-Z claim path in the end and it was all sorted.

Associate
Yikes. Entitlement is real here.

Your contract is with Amazon, speak to them. If you want ocuk to sort it (which they do) then buy direct from ocuk.

This exactly, i barely have any indication of what actually happened here, to me it sounds like he bought from Amazon and then expected OC to refund him. Crazy

Associate
Why would you order from them again?. Makes no sense to me.
I always have problems with ocuk, I made like 8 order through the past 3 years and there is always a problem. I find it disgusting that they have sent me a damaged item and they want me to pay on top of that. This is ridiculous.

Maybe they just don't like you, since seeing you come on here complaining they just thought screw this guy, man i just returned a GPU i paid to get delivered on a Saturday when I'm actually home, extra £20, then i had to pay almost £30 more to send it back with insurance in case anything happened to it. These things happen.

Associate
Maybe they just don't like you, since seeing you come on here complaining they just thought screw this guy, man i just returned a GPU i paid to get delivered on a Saturday when I'm actually home, extra £20, then i had to pay almost £30 more to send it back with insurance in case anything happened to it. These things happen.

If you're sending it back because you changed your mind then sure, yes.. you should be responsible for return postage!

If the item arrived faulty or damaged then is the company/retailers responsibility!

Soldato

I dunno what is it about this video but I am infatuated.

Two beautiful young girls (kinda wrong one of the is Steve's doughter, but whatever, he put her there lol). Great band, great song.

But more to the point, early 90s (im guessing) America, ecomony on the rise, no terroism, no one cares about trashing the envirmonment and you didnt have to watch everything you said just in case some ******** got offended and called you a racist.

Sigh........

Apparently society is "progressing", thats debatable.

Back
Top Bottom