** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Soldato
I believe you have to have access to the members market to get the discount code to then bring the price down.

You need to be a forum member for at least 6months with 1k+ of posts. Then when you buy you put promo code in and it gives you a discount to normal price. A bit like currys did on xbox series x launch. They had it at £3k IIRC and then you got a £2550 discount at checkout with you code

can i ask where in MM I shuold be looking for these? I have access to it but can't see an obvious thread where these would be. Was it a temporary thing?

Associate
can i ask where in MM I shuold be looking for these? I have access to it but can't see an obvious thread where these would be. Was it a temporary thing?
A temp thing. They generally say when offer goung up. I dont havw access to MM but saw when they put gpu up for £3k and they said (via post) anyone with MM access gets them at discounted price

Associate
Ignore this post, mobile site doesn't show pre-order release dates. Unless you can get me the new m.2 seagate m.2 before 13th August, then please do message me.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi there

OcUK does not post every single new product we get arrive in this section, as we stock over 10,000 products with upto anything like 100 products being setup per day. So of course we don't do a news post for every single product on our forum.

As such our new webshop can display products by release date and as such the following link will let you check for new products put on our new webshop whenever you like.

For example if you click the link today you will see some of the newest items are of course AMD 380X cards. :)

LATEST PRODUCTS AT OcUK!!

P.S. This same link is also in my signature. ;)
It's really nice to find available different options to check and look for items. I assume that the current situation of supplying it is maybe influencing the supply change. I am just trying to reply different type of post and be a bit update with the new with this portal.
Thanks you and regards.

Caporegime
Good luck with that one fella...

image.png

Associate
Signed up at these forums to say "me too". An unhealthy percentage of my purchases come from the new-products page, or at least they did before the shop closure made buying a multi-day experience of uncertainty...

Associate
"Me too!"

I bugged "another well known UK vendor" for quite some time to add their own version of this, so please OCUK: Get yours back!

The amount of joy I get from refreshing new-products is perhaps not healthy for me, but it's something I have learned to live with. Until you removed it. Hello darkness.

Soldato
Cmon guys feed us some info about 12900KS :)
Unless your into competitive overclocking and competitions I don't know why you so eager about this product it's just a slightly overclocked version of the regular 12900K (200mhz). It will have next to nil overclocking headroom unless your using dry ice or someover extreme coolant and will cost an arm and a leg. Of course if you are an ultra enthusiast please post pictures of your setup, something so satisfying watching liquid nitrogen hitting a ultra hot CPU lid :D.

Back
Top Bottom