Dashcam? Reasonably priced

Soldato
Hello all,
I'm after a dashcam/s for my mum. Basically we live in an area that during summer becomes incredibly packed with cars and my mum has already had several incidents with visitors to the area that makes me want to get her car fitted with a dashcam.

I don't want to spend a lot of money and looking on Amazon £45ish seems reasonable to get a front and rear cam but if these are terrible (despite Amazon reviews which are mostly 4/5 star) then I would like to know.

Basically a camera that automatically turns on when the car is started (Jaguar E-Pace), easy enough to hide cables (not going to get a professional install, will just be me hooking it up) and basically as little input from the driver (my mum) for it to work as intended. If an SD card is included that is preferable. My mum basically thinks it would be a great idea but for as little money as possible -.-

Any help/recommendations/what to avoid is/are welcome.

Thank you.

Soldato
Hello all,
I'm after a dashcam/s for my mum. Basically we live in an area that during summer becomes incredibly packed with cars and my mum has already had several incidents with visitors to the area that makes me want to get her car fitted with a dashcam.

I don't want to spend a lot of money and looking on Amazon £45ish seems reasonable to get a front and rear cam but if these are terrible (despite Amazon reviews which are mostly 4/5 star) then I would like to know.

Basically a camera that automatically turns on when the car is started (Jaguar E-Pace), easy enough to hide cables (not going to get a professional install, will just be me hooking it up) and basically as little input from the driver (my mum) for it to work as intended. If an SD card is included that is preferable. My mum basically thinks it would be a great idea but for as little money as possible -.-

Any help/recommendations/what to avoid is/are welcome.

Thank you.

check out 'techmoan' he does good reviews and recommendations

Back
Top Bottom