• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Caporegime
Got an order in for a 3070. Fingers crossed.

best of both worlds really as isnt LHR and is a bit better gamingwise than a 3060ti.

3070ti isnt bad for an extra £60 but then you have the mining hobble.

Associate
If people can't bag cards now they are doing something wrong , they are staying in stock for long enough

Kind of wish I hadn't pre-ordered one of the 3060ti's now otherwise I could have gone for a 3070 and had it tomorrow/sat. Got all the parts for my new build sitting here ready to be put together on saturday. Only thing that's missing is the GPU.

Soldato
Nope I have the telegram app. Yes you could add the card to the basket but could not checkout because it said sold out within 5 minutes of it going live

Just think how many people were driven to that website, can't get the FE and ended up buying one of the cards listed for £850 instead. All just a gimmick

What did you buy for £850 ? Because the 3070 just dropped and it's been in-stock for awhile

Associate
after the failed 3070ti attempt this morning I was going to pull the trigger on the 3070, then decided against it and will sit it out for a 3080

Also 30 minutes before the 3070 went out of stock

Associate
I'm so glad I stopped myself from getting 3070Ti this morning.
Grabbed me a 3070, definitely the better, cooler, quieter card.

Back
Top Bottom