What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Associate
If you want a simcade with all the progression tropes, there's nothing wrong with it. There's a few performance issues in certain weather conditions, and some of the medals are unreasonably difficult, but nothing else aside from the race sim community not liking it.
Ah I see, might give it a look then when it's on a decent sale :) thanks!

Associate
Automobilista 2 is awesome. More sim, somewhere between PC2 and Assetto Corsa / iRacing. But it is a lot of fun, works very very well in VR, looks good, and has plenty of variety. Also has loads of unusual tracks from the Brazilian Touring Car season, so a bit different to race on, in addition to the typical tracks found in other sims.

Associate
Automobilista 2 is awesome. More sim, somewhere between PC2 and Assetto Corsa / iRacing. But it is a lot of fun, works very very well in VR, looks good, and has plenty of variety. Also has loads of unusual tracks from the Brazilian Touring Car season, so a bit different to race on, in addition to the typical tracks found in other sims.
Cool never heard of that one!! Might have to give that one a look

Soldato
Having a bit of a VR rennaissance. Rediscovered echo Arena and forgot how good it was. It has that rocket league "easy to learn, difficult to master" thing to it that makes it fun as hell.

Dusted off Onward, shockingly bad at it. Scoping just never feels right in VR

I was playing a lot of ACC but I have found I was unable to get my lap time below 1:51 ish on Monza no matter how much I tried. Due to this, many races I could not win and got bored. I have not put on the headset for a month or more now and could do with a new game to rekindle the interest.

Back
Top Bottom