Warwick Davis came to visit Overclockers UK

OcUK Staff
I've had the pleasure of meeting Warwick Davis a few times now, at events (before Covid!), at Overclockers UK and I was even invited over to his house!

E25HW8u.jpg

Just before the first national lockdown started, the film stars, Warwick and also his son Harrison Davis both visited the office here at Overclockers UK, we gave them a tour of the premises and showed them behind the scenes and helped build Harrison's ultimate gaming PC together. They were kind enough to be involved in a short YouTube skit, which shows you the process of Harrison’s PC build with some behind the scenes content too! (Should I be on IMDB now with my incredible acting skills? :cry:)

The gaming PC is based on the Infin8 Nebula system, which has been modified with incredible customisation options to fit with Harrison's colour scheme. The braided cables, RGB lighting, and beautiful lightbox at the bottom of the case were all created by in house experts at Overclockers UK. There were further adjustments made, by etching the HarrisonXGamer logo onto the glass window panel and a remote control was installed was installed to improve accessibility to the controls. This way the family can turn the PC on and off with ease.

Warwick and Harrison both have a rare form of dwarfism and purchasing PC equipment is not always so straightforward for them, especially when it comes to gaming chairs. noblechairs worked with them to create something bespoke so they can both sit comfortably. The metal frame under the seating area was reduced in height to allow them both to sit down easily, the swivel function was removed and to finish it off, their logos were printed on the back of the chairs.

mAMDZY1.jpg

Warwick and his wife Samantha run a charity called Little People UK with the goal to offer friendship and support to people with dwarfism, helping them build a positive future. Overclockers UK and noblechairs have both agreed to attend the conventions and hope to collaborate with the charity to help change the lives of others.

Harrison is a huge gaming fan; regularly playing Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, GTA 5, Sea of Thieves and Subnautica, whilst also creating content for his Twitch and YouTube channel, especially when it comes to beating his dad at rocket league. You can find HarrisonXGamer’s channel here.

Don't forget to watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHkrKRk1oU&ab_channel=OverclockersUK

Caporegime
Wow! Love Warwick, didn't think it was possible to like him even more.

S2 of Life's Too Short with an OcUK special, make it happen :D.

Back
Top Bottom