*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I was so close to buying a Switch Lite with Animal Crossing and Zelda Breath of the Wild this afternoon. I still really want it, but my sensible side says I could use that money on something more productive.

Once that seed is sown, there is no going back. Just give in and buy one. Think of all the wasted time thinking about it and convincing yourself not to buy it when you could be relaxing on the sofa playing BOTW! :D

Associate
Nintendo confirmed no other Switch than the OLED planned "at the moment". Not that anyone was expecting anything else, at least this year.

Doubt I'll buy another Switch game until a more powerful version comes along, just can't stand those frame rate drops, it's like going back in time and unacceptable in 2021.

I'm not Nintendo's target audience anyway, don't think the company will panic over this move by myself.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm not Nintendo's target audience anyway, don't think the company will panic over this move by myself.

Are you not a human above the age of 2? Thats basically Nintendos audience. Or are you one of those people who likes to think that you are too mature for anything Nintendo pipes out. :p

Associate
You'll never see me playing Animal Crossing but BotW is one of my favourite games of all time. It's the frame rates I have the most problem with. And the joycon issues, but that goes without saying.

Of all the Switch re-releases, why have we not got Eternal Darkness yet?

Soldato
You'll never see me playing Animal Crossing but BotW is one of my favourite games of all time. It's the frame rates I have the most problem with. And the joycon issues, but that goes without saying.

It was already attempted, something to do with the developer and rights.

Associate
Anyone downloaded Pokémon Unite yet? Will probably grab it at some point and try it over the weekend. Hopefully it'll be gentle on me as someone who's never played a MOBA

Soldato

Eternal Darkness would need a lot of work, I loved it on GameCube at the time but tried it again a couple of years back and wasn't as amazing as I originally remembered, and looked pretty janky. Definitely one of those games where your memory of it is HD.

Soldato
Im getting a switch again does anyone have any free slots in switch online famliy group?

Found a group

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ive gone a bit mad on switch games the last few weeks, I picked up boxed copies of saints row, dead cells, hades (limited run edition), streets of rage 4 and lost sphere. Have only really played dead cells so far. Starting to build up a little collection of games on the switch now.

Soldato
Has anyone used the Satisfye pro grip & Skull & Co crystal grip case? I brought my the Satisfye grip not sure i like it left grip doesn't fell to comfortable...

Soldato
I had the Satisfye grip. Was the left side the stubby side? I recall one side felt off but it was way better for me than not using it minus the added weight

The right side is thicker so you can use the tumb sticker easier which is nice, but i find top part of the left grip to thick, i give up after few hours use i don't like it. Going to put it on Members market and order myself skull & co grip.

Soldato
The right side is thicker so you can use the tumb sticker easier which is nice, but i find top part of the left grip to thick, i give up after few hours use i don't like it. Going to put it on Members market and order myself skull & co grip.

Yes I know what you mean. I have fairly large hands but I recall always adjusting my grip now you say it.

Back
Top Bottom