Summer Transfer Window 2021/2022

Soldato
Listening to the Grealish transfer and his contract. You got to love the guy. Harry Kane has always been the poster child for English football yet Grealish is the one that is actually leading by example.

What like getting battered and smashing your car or breaking covid regulations?

No one knows the situation regarding Kane. Whilst it doesnt look good we dont know if Levy said to him last season he could leave if X Y and Z happened.

Caporegime
What like getting battered and smashing your car or breaking covid regulations?

No one knows the situation regarding Kane. Whilst it doesnt look good we dont know if Levy said to him last season he could leave if X Y and Z happened.

I can guarantee that pretty much everyone in this thread broke covid guidelines. That's almost the same as saying I have never sped in a car.

Soldato
Anyone else think this is just a ploy to get them to bend the rules for Barca? Like the league does every time there is an issue with Barca or Madrid?

cvc just agreed a deal foe €3bn surely that has a clause that Messi has to stay.

Soldato
Anyone else think this is just a ploy to get them to bend the rules for Barca? Like the league does every time there is an issue with Barca or Madrid?

cvc just agreed a deal foe €3bn surely that has a clause that Messi has to stay.

is this the same deal @BaZ87 mentioned earlier that’s 50 years long?

Regardless I do think it might prompt la liga to act yes.

Back
Top Bottom