• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Yes! Got a 3080 finally. Not gonna get a 3080 for that price anywhere else for a long time if at all so it's a no brainer. Hopefully it's as quiet as my MSI 1070 but not the end of the world.

Rest of my system is behind the times admittedly (6700k) but been wanting to upgrade to a 38" monitor for work and need the gaming rig to keep up too.

Associate
Declined.
Card and address saved, it can't have been more than a few seconds from Telegram notification to completing order. Card authorised, and then:
"Declined Order: We could not accept your order at this time. This maybe due to a problem with your chosen payment method, or restrictions in place on the products that you tried to purchase. Please check the product information pages for any restrictions that are in place on the items you tried to purchase. We are sorry we could not accept your order at this time. Thank you for shopping with us."
I retried 8 times.
This happened on the last drop too.
...not sure what else I can do.

Back
Top Bottom