• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Sounds like Tony's managed to bag me a 3080, I told him if he couldn't get one to try a 3060Ti and just put that straight in the machine, but 3080 due to arrive Monday..
Looks like I'll be able to finish the build off this weekend then stick the 3080 in my machine before I go to LeMans...

Soldato
Declined.
Card and address saved, it can't have been more than a few seconds from Telegram notification to completing order. Card authorised, and then:
"Declined Order: We could not accept your order at this time. This maybe due to a problem with your chosen payment method, or restrictions in place on the products that you tried to purchase. Please check the product information pages for any restrictions that are in place on the items you tried to purchase. We are sorry we could not accept your order at this time. Thank you for shopping with us."
I retried 8 times.
This happened on the last drop too.
...not sure what else I can do.

If you have brought one before or any 3000 series card from that place or brought one but changed your mind and cancelled then it prevents you buying anymore.

Soldato
Not desperate to get one, just wanted to see how smooth the experience was and was pretty easy, got passed the captcha and added it to my cart without much issue. Grats to the lucky ones.

Soldato
Declined.
Card and address saved, it can't have been more than a few seconds from Telegram notification to completing order. Card authorised, and then:
"Declined Order: We could not accept your order at this time. This maybe due to a problem with your chosen payment method, or restrictions in place on the products that you tried to purchase. Please check the product information pages for any restrictions that are in place on the items you tried to purchase. We are sorry we could not accept your order at this time. Thank you for shopping with us."
I retried 8 times.
This happened on the last drop too.
...not sure what else I can do.

If you purchased any ampere GPU from the shop selling the FE model, you can't purchase anymore at the same address.

Associate
I can't believe it! I've finally managed to buy 3080 FE! I've been reading the forum for months. I'm so happy I've just created an account. Thanks for the tip about the alert. Although I'm going for holidays today. I hope the package will be safe at concierge.

Associate
Then you will be sadly disappointed as you won’t get anything else this year. You should have got the 3070 as it stayed in stock for a few hours.

Don’t post such things that you clearly don’t know to be true. You don’t know the next time a 3060 Ti drop will appear. They were in stock for 45 mins 2 weeks ago.

lol… It amazes me what people will make up on this forum.

Associate
Attewmpting to buy my 2nd FE

Different account, accessed from a different device on a different IP.

3 different payment cards to 3 different addresses. all failed for one reason or another. lol

Initially it was card does not match delivery address. Then it was just "an error"

Associate
i...i think i just got a 3060ti, had 3080 in basket but couldnt bring myself to pay that for a card thats well above what i need performance wise. so tried 3060ti, in stock, added to basket, entered card details wrong, tried again, seemed to go through?! no confirmation email yet, but got an order confirmation page. think this might be it! im in shock!

Back
Top Bottom