• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
i have, what i think is, a confirmation email at 11.41 for a 3060ti. I can't find the order on my account with the shop but I haven't had a rejection notification yet. if you look at your orders section can you see it?

It won't show up on your orders until its been dispatched.

Associate
Bagged myself a 3080 FE from todays drop. Didn't even have my details saved so i'm actually quite surprised i still managed to get one. This starts my new computer build and will be a huge upgrade from my current GTX 680 2GB i7 2600k pc. If the 3080 works in my current pc i might just wait until the new Zen3 + V cache cpus get released before i buy the rest of the parts.

Soldato
sweet :) I won't get too excited but that's good to know! Look like I might have got lucky with a 11.41 buy, it must have been released from someone's basket.

it will show
Under order history

You have 1 successful pending order

it will be going through fraud checks as it being FE and 1pc per customer

Soldato
Hmm, How did that happen..

Telegram alert went live at 11.28am, at the time I was taking the washing out of the machine then casually went for a slash (didn't hear my phone with the ping alert), rolled back up to my PC at 11.35am, saw the link, clicked it....and bagged a 3080! and that was despite having to fire up my banking app on the phone, mid purchase to verify it!

So I don't understand how people trying to buy a 3080, with nearly a 10min head start on me, didn't get one ???

Yes, I did wash my hands before returning to my keyboard :p

We're not all sat at home all day.

I'm currently at work and my lunch break just started at 13.30 so I missed the drop by 2 hours. I was with a customer when my phone pinged so obviously had to ignore it.

I really hope Nvidia don't relax the rules so greedy/selfish people can buy two. I've been trying since November. I currently game on a 2Gb Radeon 5850.

Soldato
We're not all sat at home all day.

I'm currently at work and my lunch break just started at 13.30 so I missed the drop by 2 hours. I was with a customer when my phone pinged so obviously had to ignore it.

I really hope Nvidia don't relax the rules so greedy/selfish people can buy two. I've been trying since November. I currently game on a 2Gb Radeon 5850.

they have done few evening drops but not recently not sure why the reason ? maybe staff clocking off and would not be worth it

Soldato
Got a 3080FE too :) Was looking at my phone at the exact moment the Telegram notification came through

(assuming they dont cancel it inexplicably!)

Associate
Sucks to see new listings on Scalpbay for these new drops, with order dates of 6 Aug 2021. They even have the cheek to add a screenshot of the retailer's order confirmation email/receipt.

Soldato
He still doesn't understand gamers that mine on their systems are not the problem but the large scale mining firms are and he should be happy for gamers to make back some of their money on these silly priced cards this gen and last gen.

This is the bracket I fit into, I've been away with work a lot this year and will continue to be, I managed to bag a 3060Ti when they launched, the money I made on that paid for an upgrade to my monitor, and still mines when I'm not gaming, the 3080 that I have incoming will do the same as I'm away from next week until the start of September, I must be proper miner by his reckoning, luckily working away means more money for me, and mining, means more money for me, so its a win win..

Soldato
Sucks to see new listings on Scalpbay for these new drops, with order dates of 6 Aug 2021. They even have the cheek to add a screenshot of the retailer's order confirmation email/receipt.

hope they get some bad feedback, its an absolute insult to gamers to buy the card with the purpose of profit

Back
Top Bottom