Shelsley Walsh Speed Hill Climb - Thursday 5th August 2021

Associate
I messaged everyone that is coming as we need to pay the venue please. If you could message me back it would be great, thank you.

Soldato
Hmmm, I have a problem/dilemma.

I had planned on taking my Impreza to Shelsley as I think it's more suited than my Evo. However, the Impreza has developed an issue with the DCCD - lowest green light flashing and no control over the diff :(

The dilemma is that I have a booking with Engine Tuner for 24th. The Evo is booked in for mapping and possibly an engine bay refurb. I could change the booking and leave the Impreza which would mean taking the Evo to Shelsley. Not the end of the world but I did fancy taking the Impreza. :)

Associate
Hmmm, I have a problem/dilemma.

I had planned on taking my Impreza to Shelsley as I think it's more suited than my Evo. However, the Impreza has developed an issue with the DCCD - lowest green light flashing and no control over the diff :(

The dilemma is that I have a booking with Engine Tuner for 24th. The Evo is booked in for mapping and possibly an engine bay refurb. I could change the booking and leave the Impreza which would mean taking the Evo to Shelsley. Not the end of the world but I did fancy taking the Impreza. :)

You can bring any of the two, don't worry if you have to change the model and registration last moment, just message me and let me know.

Even though I have a Forester STi I would prefer to see your Evo tbh

Soldato
OP
Cracking day out! The afternoon allowed for a good few runs, so despite the constant rain I gained some confidence to push on a bit.

AM-JKLULFHo2phaPo7MSLzZK-YW0BOXdq5YbeSUIeBYHPlnRASViDqz3fvP1E8-VFZu5R2DqzmfnRAQJ_Dqz9pxMD_cz50YENvahhFrmuzFFzvnILairXG7Y1C6_oJUktpAdlEKUfbA25MOoZ9yWSdrZ7pCF=w1560-h878-no

OcUK Staff
Not ashamed to show how much a good driver in the Yaris GR spanked my efforts up the hill!

Watched your video and thought damn fast good effort so shocked at that.

Weather miserable yesterday and had two moments in the GR of course I was pushing but the rear end can certainly be playful giving moments of oversteer, playful car.

Back
Top Bottom