Disgusting display of Racism

Soldato
I do wonder why there isn't extreme outrage at the fact that men are 20x as likely to be in prison than women, there's clearly deep rooted systemic sexism across society responsible for literally 20 times more men being in prison than women.

Caporegime
I do wonder why there isn't extreme outrage at the fact that men are 20x as likely to be in prison than women, there's clearly deep rooted systemic sexism across society responsible for literally 20 times more men being in prison than women.

Because, as I've pointed out, too many people don't want actual equality. They want a movement of power to a group that they favour, whether it's from membership of that group or due to some form of intrinsic guilt or even ignorance.

Caporegime
Because to many many people black lives do NOT matter.

Rich white kid shot by police and its news , poor black kid and nobody cares.

little white girl dies it can make huge headlines , little black girl dies and nobody cares.

In truth this as much about poverty as it is about race but if you cannot see there is at least some truth in this I despair.

On top of that is genuine racism not just small amounts of bias but genuine hate and when that hate is matched with carrying guns and the seeming ability to murder without recourse
then surely you must see the BLM people have a point.

Yes the racism card is thrown about a little too easy these days on all sides but surely we all understand that racists do exist and some of them have very extreme views now imagine that
some of those extremists are police officers and carry guns. Then forget the imagining because the evidence is very clear that in America this is exactly what is happening.

You do know that police in both the US and UK kill more white people each year than black people?

You also know that black people murder more white people than white people murder black people too in both the US and UK

Not to mention the beheading of white people by certain people of a friendly and peace loving religion.

How many people are being beheaded or terror bombed like is being done both here in the uk and abroad?

To say white lives or all lives matter seems like a friendly reminder that instead of killing them, or raping their women or performing terrorist attacks against them, that their lives matter too.

Man of Honour
Because you've got nothing. You're just another one who spouts leftist slogans without any actual thought or coherent argument to back them up.

But right wing slogans like 'all lives matter' are perfectly fine? :p

Are the police mainly women? The courts, historical lawmakers, politicians? Any history of men being persecuted by women?

Man of Honour
It's not right wing. It's a statement saying all are equal. What is remotely offensive about that?

What is remotely offensive about stating that black lives matter? Not that they matter more than anyone else, but simply stating that they matter.

Not sure if you're aware but we don't live in the past. We live in the now.

Favouring one group over another does not right historical wrongs.

Look at the context of the post I was referring to.

The past shapes the present, theres no outrage at men being overly represented in crime statistics, because who would you direct that outrage to?

Man of Honour
It harks back to your previous response showing that it's nonsense. Therefore the previous question is still valid because you never answered it.

I did answer it on post 495, you came out with a load of nonsense.

This is my last reply to you in this thread, I don't want to debate with a person with the thought processes in your head.
Have a nice day.

Soldato
Are the police mainly women? The courts, historical lawmakers, politicians? Any history of men being persecuted by women?

Sexism doesn't need to be committed by the opposite sex, if I'm hiring exclusively young attractive women over better qualified men am I not discriminating? I've seen women at work be bullied by other women who felt threatened by them because they were intelligent and gifted but similarly hard working men weren't treated like that

Caporegime
What is remotely offensive about stating that black lives matter? Not that they matter more than anyone else, but simply stating that they matter.

Because the statement and the action associated with it excludes all other races. BLM activists have deliberately targeted businesses and property belonging to or representing other races. To be fair, the dumb sods have also targeted black owned property too.
It exists only to attempt to empower one group of people. So again - as I've asked and not received a response to, why not black lives matter too or all lives matter?

Back
Top Bottom