Woman burned alive in Bury

Associate
Everybody knows exactly what has gone on in this case but it doesn't fit the agenda so the usual suspects have entered the thread right on cue with their deflection and downplaying :(

Associate
If the three men arrested are definitely guilty, I'd be quite happy to have them put in a room facing each other, covered in petrol and burned one by one.

According to liberals, this makes you a racist psychopath.

'Like they need be trialed and treated fairly with dignity and muh hooman rights!'.

And it wont be too long before people are campaigning for their release because of BLM or some such.

Caporegime
2 ex convicts released from prison for murder, needed money and are the most vile people you could imagine.

And that's the problem with the uk justice system. Not strong enough sentancing.
Like that woman who went off partying for 6 days leaving her baby daughter to starve to death. She got 9 years for manslaughter. She’ll be out in less than 5, after something as awful as that.

Soldato
According to liberals, this makes you a racist psychopath.

'Like they need be trialed and treated fairly with dignity and muh hooman rights!'.

And it wont be too long before people are campaigning for their release because of BLM or some such.

I don't know the race of the victim or any of the arrested men, I've not clicked the Guardian link in OP.

Caporegime
Like that woman who went off partying for 6 days leaving her baby daughter to starve to death. She got 9 years for manslaughter. She’ll be out in less than 5, after something as awful as that.

She got 9 years but only has to serve 6 in prison, the other 3 will not be in prison.

Afterall, how did she know that leaving a baby alone without food or water for 6 days would injure or kill her?

Verphy Kundi lied to both social workers and friends telling each lies about her baby's location whilst o the 6 day bender but nah she didn't mean to cause any harm. Don't know if she has ever gone 6 days without water or food before like

Soldato
The amount of very serious crime in Liverpool / Manchester and surrounding areas alone would need a 6 hour news show to cover it all.
People point to certain cases making the news and not others but i would imagine there is more to it than people think, such as the Police only being able to do that on a very limited basis or whatever. Most of the news is dedicated to Boris J and Co, Brexit, fighting in the middle east

The crappy olympics seems more important than anything to the BBC at the moment.

As for the OP, Import the third world, get the third world.

Associate
She got 9 years but only has to serve 6 in prison, the other 3 will not be in prison.

Afterall, how did she know that leaving a baby alone without food or water for 6 days would injure or kill her?

Verphy Kundi lied to both social workers and friends telling each lies about her baby's location whilst o the 6 day bender but nah she didn't mean to cause any harm. Don't know if she has ever gone 6 days without water or food before like

'But women are the empathetic gender and have maternal instincts! No woman would ever do this!' /s.

Maybe the solution in woke logic is to ban single motherhood? WHY ARE WOMEN?

Soldato
That article ****** me off. How stupid can someone be. Then again she had a baby before she was 18, so....

I don't believe in forced sterilisation, but this woman is a good argument for it.

Edit: Didn't she lie about the locatiuon of the baby when people asked during her 6 day birthday celebration. How did she only get 9 years.

Caporegime
Imagine thinking 3 men burning a women to death is 'run of the mill' :eek:

There was the woman in Manchester who was tied up by her friends tortured for days. For giving someone pubic lice then burnt alive. Lived just long enough to give testimony.

I really hope those people are still in prison.

I remember the case because several uninvolved people visited and did nothing told no one etc.

every last one of them who didn’t say anything should have been put in the worst prison even for a short time.

there they could experience what it’s like for people not to listen while they suffer

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Suzanne_Capper

Suzanne capper

Soldato
That article ****** me off. How stupid can someone be. Then again she had a baby before she was 18, so....

I don't believe in forced sterilisation, but this woman is a good argument for it.

Edit: Didn't she lie about the locatiuon of the baby when people asked during her 6 day birthday celebration. How did she only get 9 years.
I do believe in sterilisation, and this scum is an obvious case where it wild be suitable. I think such intentional neglect should have been tried as murder as well.
Re sterilisation - a lot of people repeatedly have children taken by child protection and then go on to have more. We are not short of people in this country, and we could do without extra damaged kids.

Back
Top Bottom