Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Associate
Just started playing again, is there an up to date list of what frames/weapons are good? Need to make some space by deleting old stuff which is no longer good. Atm I'm just working through the quests (god that railjack one is boring)

Soldato
I used Rhino with Hek shotgun for the longest time, brings back memories! Moved onto Nezha when I got a bit more experienced, not quite as tanky but had all the speed :D

Soldato
I used Valkyr Prime for the longest time, spamming Warcry and Hysteria and then manically slide spamming melee around defense missions was fun! I'm now using Mesa Prime which is fun too, walking around with Peacemaker enabled and just firing a million bullets a second is good fun :D

Associate
This was my favourite game for a while, now every time I come back to it they've added some more junk that doesn't feel in line with how I liked it and it all started with being able to leave your frame. It was cool for one bit of story but a lame addition to the core of the game.
Also every time I get a new weapon I can just immediately slap all my maxed out OP mods on it, play with it a short while and then be like "eh, back to my usual guns". Only power builds are interesting now, and not enough to keep me playing.

Associate
A tip.

If you can help it [and you are new] don't delete your old mastered Warframes [if you have all Prime Warframe parts you can always wait to build them]. They will be useful later on.

For Warframe slots its either spend plat [which I get from trading], some free Warframe hand-out [because they come with a free slot] such as watching a Twitch stream or wait until a Nightwave appears where one of the rewards is a Warframe slot.

Underboss
thanks mate

i was actually thinking of keeping my 1st one (Excalibur) selling / deleting Rhino as i can get Rhino again no problem and play with a new frame for awhile, i can always switch back to Excalibur (which i love) or rhino again anyway ?

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Slight spoiler about deleting frames - there's something you unlock later on that makes use of your non-prime frames which relieves you of ownership of it. So ideally you wanna keep your non-primes for that. But I don't know how long it is until you unlock that from the beginning, as it was added in a long time after I was done with everything bar brand new content.

Associate
thanks matei can always switch back to Excalibur (which i love) or rhino again anyway?

Rhino or Excalibur are both pretty easy to acquire compared to later Warframes so atm you can remove both of them without too much hassle later on to reacquire them unlike say Harrow or Equinox.

I used to sell Warframes when I got their Prime versions but now since I have a ton of Warframe slots I keep them to use on a specific game mechanic.

Underboss
ok NOW its getting too tough for me

Just got to Uranus , and now i found out you can go underwater !

my melee attack now takes about 100 swipes per enemy or about 6 swipes with my hard button

rifle is useless

i think its time to upgrade my weaponry, I'm still on stock pretty much

my Mystery Rank is only 4, 5 seems to open up good weapons

Associate
and rare mods ???

£100 off too !!
Boooo, I only got a 20% off one

ok NOW its getting too tough for me

Just got to Uranus , and now i found out you can go underwater !

my melee attack now takes about 100 swipes per enemy or about 6 swipes with my hard button

rifle is useless

i think its time to upgrade my weaponry, I'm still on stock pretty much

my Mystery Rank is only 4, 5 seems to open up good weapons
Don't worry, it won't be long until you're totally OP

Back
Top Bottom