The person trapped in 2027

Man of Honour
They filmed those scenes in London about 4 - 5am on a Sunday morning if I remember so that there was still the crap on the streets from the night before :D

I haven't watched these ones yet but if people hadn't been around for awhile weeds would be pushing up through pavements, power likely out and animals fairly prevalent - even during a few short weeks of the original lockdown animals quickly became bolder and in surprising numbers.

Soldato
I haven't watched these ones yet but if people hadn't been around for awhile weeds would be pushing up through pavements, power likely out and animals fairly prevalent - even during a few short weeks of the original lockdown animals quickly became bolder and in surprising numbers.

I know the later seasons of The Walking Dead come in for a lot of hate anyway, but that was one of the things that bugged me more as time went on. It's supposed to have been years since society collapsed and yet there is little sign of the impact of weather or nature. Buildings are usually intact, abandoned cars still start and most roads look immaculate apart from having some dirt or leaves spread on them.

Soldato
I know the later seasons of The Walking Dead come in for a lot of hate anyway, but that was one of the things that bugged me more as time went on. It's supposed to have been years since society collapsed and yet there is little sign of the impact of weather or nature. Buildings are usually intact, abandoned cars still start and most roads look immaculate apart from having some dirt or leaves spread on them.

I've always wondered about The Walking Dead, who is it that goes around in a zombie walker apocalypse and keeps lawns and roadside verges neatly trimmed?

Soldato
I've always wondered about The Walking Dead, who is it that goes around in a zombie walker apocalypse and keeps lawns and roadside verges neatly trimmed?

Maybe it's time to accept that zombies get a bad press and evidently have a greater sense of civic pride than they are credited with.

Man of Honour
Watched a couple of videos - it is a good effort - but the world surprisingly becomes quite tatty after even just a few weeks never mind if humanity had largely disappeared for awhile, not to mention the power wouldn't stay on forever - though it can run unattended for awhile eventually hits maintenance triggers and shuts down assuming no faults. It is quite surprising how quickly nature starts to reclaim the streets.

Soldato
They filmed those scenes in London about 4 - 5am on a Sunday morning if I remember so that there was still the crap on the streets from the night before :D

i remember hearing somewhere that they had to do the whole london section in a single take as they were very limited on the time they had for the place to be closed off.

there was also the likes of dr who/torchwood where a lot of the scenes are at night purely as that's when they had quiet time to film.

Caporegime
It really doesn't.

Why not?

because you are unable to interpret hat it means or because you can buy it doesn’t abide by some pointless rule you’ve decided is important?

People fall head over heals in love you know, now that makes no sense.

or does it?

Soldato
I watched a couple of the videos on youtube, I say watched, I flicked through. They've done well to remove the people but they'd forgotten to put back in their own reflections on a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom