Lamborghini Countach is coming back

Soldato
My understanding is that the Countach was a dream poster car, but an absolute **** to own and even worse to drive.

I'd rather have a Vector W8, myself. At least the interior and dash are pretty cool!

Soldato
My understanding is that the Countach was a dream poster car, but an absolute **** to own and even worse to drive.

I'd rather have a Vector W8, myself. At least the interior and dash are pretty cool!
Ye I drove one years ago was always my dream car and yes, clutch insane, boiling hot, heavy sterring and cannot see a thing. Greatest Car EVER lol

Caporegime

This. My old boss had one. Said without doubt it was the worst supercar he ever owned. Absolutely pig awful to drive.

Caporegime
They will never be able to make it as wacky with modern safety and emissions rules.

AT least they might be able to make one you can get in and out of, you dont have to open your door to see when reversing, one with power steering so you dont have to have arms like popeye to steer it and a clutch which doesn't require 200lbs of pressure to operate!!!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
AT least they might be able to make one you can get in and out of, you dont have to open your door to see when reversing, one with power steering so you dont have to have arms like popeye to steer it and a clutch which required 200lbs of pressure to operate!!!!!

You don't need power steering if you get the weight correct :D

Plus it's a good workout.

Soldato
These oldies with manual gearboxes and minimal muffling sound sooooo much better than modern supercars.

Supposedly that crazy front spoiler was to get around minimum bumper high regs in certain US states lol. Proper Italian engineering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom