Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Suspected cheaters on every game. I'm a 1.0 pc player on mouse and keyboard. In a lot of cases I think there are more cheaters on console. All you have to do is look at kill cams and see zero recoil. Plus there are millions of cronos zens out there

Soldato
Just a mess at the moment...

Without any proper Anti cheat - it's never going to be able to keep up with the cheaters.

Even the most basic anti cheat should be banning lvl 7 accounts with an 85k/d ratio.... But nope, just carry on.

Soldato
well everyone should stop playing until they do something about it....... complaining here does nowt
Exactly this. It's still fun trying to beat the cheaters and Modren Warfare multiplayer is still ok.

If only there was another alternative that's as easy, as fun to play cross platform and has anti cheat. For now, I dont think there is but as soon as there is i'll be switching. Granted if its better / as popular as Warzone then there will be an equal amount of cheaters that jsut get around the anti cheat systems somehow

Soldato
Exactly this. It's still fun trying to beat the cheaters and Modren Warfare multiplayer is still ok.

If only there was another alternative that's as easy, as fun to play cross platform and has anti cheat. For now, I dont think there is but as soon as there is i'll be switching. Granted if its better / as popular as Warzone then there will be an equal amount of cheaters that jsut get around the anti cheat systems somehow

There is probably cheaters in Modern Warfare multiplayer and cold war multipayer - just harder to tell as its fast paced

Soldato
Soldato
Cronus seems to be one thing that will never get fixed in any game. That will be a factor for BF6 and any game out there.

From what I have read they can't even keep up with sales demand on them.

Soldato
Heard the name Cronus/strike pack mentioned before and didn't think much of it. Curiosity got the better of me and just looked at a review of the latest Cronus Zen, scarily good piece of gear and totally understand why someone would use it but still so sad :(

Soldato
Not played a BR game this season, just messing about solo plunder to level weaps - don't seem to run into too many cheaters this way but have been a couple here and there.

My main beef with plunder is when you are not solo and get team wiped can often drop you miles from any action :( Solo it just pushes you out to the side a bit for the respawn :p

Soldato
Heard the name Cronus/strike pack mentioned before and didn't think much of it. Curiosity got the better of me and just looked at a review of the latest Cronus Zen, scarily good piece of gear and totally understand why someone would use it but still so sad :(

Yeah you know how console players don't wanna play with pc because we all hack ? Well soon it will be the other way.

Fixing wall hack aimbot is easy compared to a Cronus device

Associate
Yeah you know how console players don't wanna play with pc because we all hack ? Well soon it will be the other way.

Fixing wall hack aimbot is easy compared to a Cronus device

I don’t think Cronus is an issue really. If someone can’t aim then helping their recoil isn’t going to help all that much. And their movement will be rubbish too. You also need the correct script for the gun you have in your hands so it would be useless until you have got your load out.
Everyone thinks it’s console players that use Cronus but they will work just the same on pc with controller. I play on both pc and ps5 and with cross play off on ps5 there’s just no cheaters. Where as at the mo on pc, it’s every few games there’s a cheater.

Soldato
I don’t think Cronus is an issue really. If someone can’t aim then helping their recoil isn’t going to help all that much. And their movement will be rubbish too. You also need the correct script for the gun you have in your hands so it would be useless until you have got your load out.
Everyone thinks it’s console players that use Cronus but they will work just the same on pc with controller. I play on both pc and ps5 and with cross play off on ps5 there’s just no cheaters. Where as at the mo on pc, it’s every few games there’s a cheater.

Chronus is an issue - not as bad as aimbot/wallhacks, but still an unfair advantage.

Soldato

My point is in theory aimbot / wall hack is easier to detect stop. Cronus is not. This is not a warzone limitation.

Back
Top Bottom