• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RX 6600XT 1080p gaming for $379 on Aug 11

Soldato
There is still stock?
Not of the £330 models though. The Pulse is the best you can do now, but an extra £45 isn't insignificant even if it's a nicer card. Plus Sapphire's two-year warranty really is out of touch with the rest of the industry.

Soldato
Not of the £330 models though. The Pulse is the best you can do now, but an extra £45 isn't insignificant even if it's a nicer card. Plus Sapphire's two-year warranty really is out of touch with the rest of the industry.
There was likely only a handful of the £330 cards up and all the 3060ti's have gone now so left with the scraps I guess.

Associate
Nice to see some cards made it through at more reasonable prices. Top job there OC.

There's a MSI 6700xt at £640 i think it was, worth the extra over any of those 6600xt cards imo. That memory bandwidth is just a killer. Nice to see stock is available on most stuff for those who very much need a card.

OcUK Staff
Nice to see some cards made it through at more reasonable prices. Top job there OC.

There's a MSI 6700xt at £640 i think it was, worth the extra over any of those 6600xt cards imo. That memory bandwidth is just a killer. Nice to see stock is available on most stuff for those who very much need a card.

Got Sapphire 6700 XT's at £630 also in stock. :)

Associate
A year less warranty which was i mentioned the MSI. I've no idea which card is technically better though, and therefore warranty is a moot point, as each card should last longer.

Soldato
When did Sapphire lower the warranty then. Older stuff used to be 3 like everyone else (or at least polaris was), 580 nitro was definitely three. Did they just to decide because of shortage, we can shorten the warranty and people will just buy anyway?

Man of Honour
A year less warranty which was i mentioned the MSI. I've no idea which card is technically better though, and therefore warranty is a moot point, as each card should last longer.

The sapphire every single time! The msi will die before the sapphire has even broke a sweat :)

Associate
When did Sapphire lower the warranty then. Older stuff used to be 3 like everyone else (or at least polaris was), 580 nitro was definitely three. Did they just to decide because of shortage, we can shorten the warranty and people will just buy anyway?

Might be something to do with how much they're pushing the cards. Again, i've no technical knowledge on the components to say. So just guess work.

Back
Top Bottom